FEVER Installs: Freightliner Wrecker

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
This vehicle was originally done with Feniex Python T-4 surface mounts which did NOT hold up at all. We replaced all of the T-4 light heads at least once. Then Feniex upgraded them to the Cobra T-6 platform.

Needless to say that was the first version of the T-6 with the resistor and those also failed. The customer stuck with us because of the responsiveness to the issues. Needless to say the customer got the latest version of the T-6 and couldn't be any more pleased. I'm posting this with all of this information to demonstrate a couple things in another post I'll make in a day or so.

Keeping the customer satisfied during the failed products was the direct result of teaming with Feniex to insure the customer got products replaced quickly and at their convenience. The customer always said, "The biggest reason I'm not asking for my money back because I have no doubt you will always make it right and fix it as soon as it happens." That wouldn't be possible without the support I got from Feniex.

Thankfully those growing pains are behind us. I knew how hard they were working behind the scenes to correct it. I can't thank those guys enough.

Reactions: JohnMarcson

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.