FEVER's December Promotions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I'll be posting a ton of blow outs on our facebook page www.facebook.com/feverinc (hint right now:Holiday special Feniex Cobra T-6 v1 blue/white split for $35!)

But I'll be running unmatched specials daily. I will also post some demo/used equipment paired up with new equipment for some awesome deals. Be sure to pay attention.

Also, I'll be continuing the coupon code "FEVER#1" for 20% off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
mm2k5 said:
That's a pretty sweet deal ya got there!

Thank you sir for your purchase:thumbsup:

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
Not a bad deal you got going on there. Looking forward to seeing what else is coming.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Here's our first few rounds of amazing coupon codes coming. Use "ELBF6" at check out! If you are working today, please stay safe!

Feniex Apollo F6 Surface Mount

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
FEVER won't sell our soul's to the chinese and neither should you to get a good deal on a siren and speaker combo.

Feniex Triton and Feniex Storm Package

Make sure to use the coupon code "notimported" at check out.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
mm2k5 said:
I'm gonna grab a couple of these. Better prices than than the China made that those other guys have.

Thanks, we despise the chinese stuff as much as the majority of you. Might as well have the real think if you can get it at the same price of it's knockoff.

PS.... be looking on our facebook page tomorrow for another crazy BOGO coupon code :)

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Another FEVER Holiday Special that we guarantee is unmatched. Place a PAIR of these in your cart and use coupon code "dualcrazy" at checkout. Feniex Cobra Dual T-6

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
remember, all coupon codes are case sensitive. They are still active for one more week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.