Formerly FEVER's For Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I will be editing this shortly to include all new stuff that is currently in stock.

I've recently decided to sell the company and will be selling things here as cheap as possible before the sale of the company.

Edit: 07-14-2021, Since I've sold FEVER, I need to close the thread. Follow my inventory liquidation at https://elightbars.org/forums/forums/for-sale-or-trade-warning-equipment.67/

Last edited:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
This place is reserved for more for sale items.

Last edited:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
This space to keep track of sold goods

1 - Apollo 800 Red/Blue and Amber dual color override sold to Chucksorce :woot:

1 - Old Style Cobra 2x Red/White $85 shipped to JB81 :deal:

1 - Apollo 800 Dual color (All Red/White) NOS previous generation using F6 modules, not the F12. Sold to Stxbomberman11 :woot:

1 - Apollo 2x Dual color (All Red/White) NOS previous generation using F6 modules, not the F12 Sold to Dpy_miller :woot:

1 - Feniex Cobra 800 Interior Only Refurbished bar (all blue) with pair of L brackets sold to ct97fd :woot:

2 - Apollo 600 Dual color (All Red/White) NOS previous generation using F6 modules, not the F12. Sold to patrickhunter614 :woot:

2 - TIR3 (blue) made by Whelen still brand new in the bag. $33 Each sold to wsvjr :woot: :woot:

4 - Feniex Cobra T-6 in Blue/White (One firmware prior to current version) $33 each

1 - BRAND NEW Jotto Desk Universal Laptop Stands $100 sold to midwest blazer :woot: :woot:

1 - New LIN9 surface mount sold to robk

• 1 - Cobra 400 Interior Only Refurbished model in all white $120 shipped. I can convert this to be an all on/off steady burn bar if need be
  • 1 - Cobra 400 Interior Only Refurbished model in all Blue/White $140 shipped. I can convert this to be an all on/off steady burn bar if need be
  • 1 Feniex Cobra 800 Interior Only Refurbished bar (Red with two flashing white takedowns in the middle) with pair of L brackets $270 shipped.
  • 1 - Feniex Pegasus (BRAND NEW) but missing brackets. All Amber. F-150 Frame. $250
  • 2 - Feniex T-6 Used (2013) model in red. Can provide new flanges $55 Sold to bigoldealmaster
  • 2 - Cannon (TWO MODE) in Amber/White used for two months sold to Stealth
  • 1 - Rear Spoiler Bracket for the 2007-2014 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban. This bracket comes pre-drilled for Whelen M-4 Lightheads not does not come with any lightheads. You can add about 24 T-3's (or 12 Apollo F6) to it (and we will give you a special price if you wish to do this)
  • 1 - Cobra 200 (Red/White) Demo unit with Cig. Plug attached $78 each sold to Frooom
  • 1 - Titan-X 10'' (200) Shelf Demo Can make it with spot or flood optics for a limited time (spot optics have been discontinued and I have a limited number left)
  • 1 Feniex Titan-X (not Titan-XT) 1000 off of our demo board that I can make in any combination of Spot or Flood (We still have the different optics of lights and not the standard one only offered now).
  • 2 - Feniex T-6 Used (2014) model in red/blue split Can provide new flanges
  • 2 - Feniex T-6 Used (2013) model in red/blue split. Can provide new flanges
  • 4 - Feniex T-6 Used (2013) model in Amber. Can provide new flange
  • 1 - Cobra Front Interior Bar (Ford Interceptor Utility) Half Red/Half Blue w/ Takedowns Display demo less than 5 minutes run time still in open packaging.
  • 1 - Apollo 600 (Red/Blue Dual Color) Showroom unit still have box. Less than 5 minutes run time and pristine with protective cover on it. $3
  • Used Whelen Talon in blue with headliner brackets. $35 each

Last edited:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
LOL. Good intentions as it's typically the leading complaint amongst dealers (next to anything FEVER is doing). That said.. probably better ways to handle it via the board. 

By selling used, demo, or new old stock like I have listed above, I'm not circumventing any policies.  

Reactions: tsquale

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Rogue moderator here, you face banhammer for being a tool. Oh wait, that is your claim to fame?

Carry on....

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Rogue moderator here, you face banhammer for being a tool. Oh wait, that is your claim to fame?

Carry on....
Pretty much... you either love me or you really really drastically hate me.  The paradox is fantastic. 

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Pretty much... you either love me or you really really drastically hate me. The paradox is fantastic.
only those that know you know which to chose :haha:

that or they love to hate you

the struggle is real

FEVER FTW!

OTFD211

May 24, 2010
Cleveland,Oh
Ok Nic...the suspense is killing me! it's been 5 days already...post more stuff!!!
w00t%5B1%5D.gif

w00t%5B1%5D.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Ok ok ok... i've added two things to it.  Really gonna be slow adding things while we move into our new space. 

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Ok ok ok... i've added two things to it.  Really gonna be slow adding things while we move into our new space. 
what color is the 400?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
This space to keep track of sold goods

1 - Apollo 800 Red/Blue and Amber dual color override sold to Chucksorce  :woot:
The red/white old style cobra 2x is pending payment. 

We have sold about four of the blue/white t6 on our facebook page so I will be getting an updated quantity of those soon. 

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
1 - Old Style Cobra 2x Red/White $85 shipped to JB81  :deal:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Added new products... giving them away just pay shipping :p

Reactions: Skippy

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Here in bayou country we (da po-po) use all blue......

Last edited by a moderator:

CanamRider

Jul 11, 2015
LA
Time to find some loopholes and sell a ton of New Old Stock Stuff. (prepare for some more whining)

Going to start off slow... but will continue to build up.

• Feniex Cobra T-6 in Blue/White (One firmware prior to current version) $35 each
  • Feniex Cobra T-6 in Green/White (Old Optics) $30 each
  • 1 - Cobra 400 Interior Only Refurbished model in all white $120 shipped. I can convert this to be an all on/off steady burn bar if need be
  • 2 - Apollo 2x Dual color (All Red/Blue Dual color) NOS previous generation using F6 modules, not the F12. $120 shipping
  • 4 - Apollo 2x Dual color (All Blue/White) NOS previous generation using F6 modules, not the F12. $120 shipping
  • 8 - Apollo 2x Dual color (All Red/White) NOS previous generation using F6 modules, not the F12. $120 shipping
  • 2 - Apollo 600 Dual color (All Red/White) NOS previous generation using F6 modules, not the F12. $200 shipping
    attachicon.gif
    Apollo 600.jpg
  • 1 - Apollo 800 Dual color (All Red/White) NOS previous generation using F6 modules, not the F12. $250 shipping 
    attachicon.gif
    Apollo 800.jpg

Save 30% on Red/White Apollo F-6's that we can ship now. These are the 6 led version and not the new more expensive version. Coupon code is "FEVERSRETURN" but you must have four red/white in your shopping cart to work.

We've invested about $80,000 into more stock over the last month and just signed a lease on a new facility so there will probably be some big sales as we go through things.

Will be posting pictures soon of the Apollo but everything else is pretty much still new in sealed bags.
If we purchase a new Feniex Apollo 600 from your site will it be the newer F12 modules? or is Feniex still working on that?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
If we purchase a new Feniex Apollo 600 from your site will it be the newer F12 modules? or is Feniex still working on that?
The ones on our site already have the price increases included so new purchases through the site are the new F12 modules unless otherwise stated. 

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
Save 30% on Red/White Apollo F-6's that we can ship now. These are the 6 led version and not the new more expensive version. Coupon code is "FEVERSRETURN" but you must have four red/white in your shopping cart to work.
Will the discount code for the f6's still work if you are a fever elite member? I tried adding some to my cart to see what the price would be and it says "does not meet the requirements"

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
No coupon codes work for the previous Elite program members or Elite Dealers. We are in the process of creating a new product for the Apollo F6 Dual color modules.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Brought back the coupon code for the F-6 modules and added some colors. 

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Yes, they are simply two T-6s' in the 200 housing

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I've added some cobra 1x demos to the thread.  Get them before they sell or I move them. 

CanamRider

Jul 11, 2015
LA
The ones on our site already have the price increases included so new purchases through the site are the new F12 modules unless otherwise stated. 
Do you think buying the new F12's is worth paying the extra? Haven't used the Apollo series so I don't know if the 6 LEDs are bright or not.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Do you think buying the new F12's is worth paying the extra? Haven't used the Apollo series so I don't know if the 6 LEDs are bright or not.
Over the normal pricing? probably worth it, but over the pricing of some of the stuff we are throwing out? Really comes down to how much expendable cash you have.  If not alot, then this stuff really is a bargain

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Apollo 800 is sold pending payment. Invoice sent.

Dave-O

Jun 11, 2010
Florida, USA
http://feverinc.net/apollo-f6-dual-color-surface-mount-clone.html

Save 25% (Makes them $52) on Red/White, Red/Amber, Blue/Amber, and Blue/White Apollo F-6's that we can ship now. These are the 6 led version and not the new more expensive version. Coupon code is "closeout" but you must have two modules in your shopping cart to work.   
I just added a B/W F6 and a R/W F6 to my shopping cart and the coupon code did not work. Any ideas?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
You need to make sure you are using the link provided to the closeout F6. The other ones are the new brighter modules and are not included. 

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Are you logged in as a customer?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Reactions: emtpals and tsquale

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
  • 1 Feniex Cobra 800 Interior Only Refurbished bar (all blue) with pair of L brackets $275 shipped.
  • 1 Feniex Cobra 800 Interior Only Refurbished bar (Red with two flashing white takedowns in the middle) with pair of L brackets $275 shipped.
Just added.  Not many more of these interior only bars left. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.