Formerly FEVER's For Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Just added:

• 2 - Feniex T-6 Used (2013) model in red. Can provide new flanges $55 Shipped
  • 2 - Feniex T-6 Used (2014) model in red/blue split Can provide new flanges $60 shipped
  • 2 - Feniex T-6 Used (2013) model in red/blue split. Can provide new flanges $55 shipped
  • 4 - Feniex T-6 Used (2013) model in Amber. Can provide new flanges $100 shipped

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
added second cobra 200 

• 1 - Cobra 200 (Amber) Used first gen optics $65. 

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
and found a cobra 400 interior bar 

• 1 - Cobra 400 (Interior Only/Refurb) in All Blue (Can add two white modules or one amber module) $140 shipped

May 23, 2010
LaGrange, KY
I will take the 2 red t-6 red cobras

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
PayPal sent for Cannons A/W....

thank you sir......

And with that the amber/white cannons are sold. Thank you sir. They are boxed up and set aside for your other order   :)  

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Sounds great, try to finish up my cart and place it later tonight... 

Catch the FeVeR erry one...!....

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
added:

• 1 - Rear Spoiler Bracket for the 2007-2014 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban. This bracket comes pre-drilled for Whelen M-4 Lightheads not does not come with any lightheads. You can add about 24 T-3's (or 12 Apollo F6) to it (and we will give you a special price if you wish to do this)   $100

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
I'll take it nic. Pm about the lights.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
I'll take the red/white cobra 200. Looks like I missed the pair of red t-6's....dang. Sending payment for the r/w 200 now.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I'll take the red/white cobra 200. Looks like I missed the pair of red t-6's....dang. Sending payment for the r/w 200 now.

Got it and its packed up and ready to go out. 

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
4 amber t6 sold pending funds

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Sold one of the 2014 t-6. Have one left that's been hit by a rock but functions fine. Have a 2013 version that has the same optics.

I've attached a picture. The newer 2013 and the cracked 2014 that match are on the left. The 2013 for $55 shipped are on the right.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 45

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
four green/white T-6's sold. Four Amber T-6's sold. Titan 1000 sold.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
so I am having a hard time keeping track of everything because I can't edit the post...

We have sold one set of the red/blue T6's and 4 of the green/white interior t-6's. We have also sold the four amber t6's as well.

We do still have one set of 2014 (mismatched optics) red/blue t-6's and a total of four more of the green/white t-6's left.

Additionally we are getting ready to MOVE again... I will probably just start individual item post in the for sale section for items we are going to get rid of instead of move. When we move, once we move the item we remove it from the sale price. The idea is to keep from moving oddball stuff. I'm not sure what we will find and try to sell prior to moving but it will be odds and ends type stuff. IF you plan on waiting to see what pops up, you might be disappointed.

Reactions: hfdemt4095

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
update on the inventory of these:

4 - Apollo 2x Dual color (All Red/Blue Dual color) NOS previous generation using F6 modules, not the F12. $120

we have a total of four left in this color combination.

WireKing

Dec 16, 2010
USA Southwest
Can you just copy your original post here and update the quantities? I need to order some stuff you have listed here but it seems it might take two or more PMs and multiple posts to find out. Just repost here and update for us all so we don't have to ask. Thanks bro!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Can you just copy your original post here and update the quantities? I need to order some stuff you have listed here but it seems it might take two or more PMs and multiple posts to find out. Just repost here and update for us all so we don't have to ask. Thanks bro!
Actually it's really too much to deal with. I've got someone posting the stuff to our facebook page and removing it as it sells. Not being able to edit has kind of turned this into a cluster f and has gotten pretty hard to manage. I don't have a lot of time these days to spend here due to other aspects of our business.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
They've got the thread fixed so I can edit it. So far I've got it edited as to what I have sold and added a bunch of new things. I'll try to add more throughout the day.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
added a front cobra interior lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.