Shelbyville, TN
let me help you out there dave....

I said a nic hop,
The hippie, the hippie,
To the nic, nic hop, and you don't stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say, up jump the boogie,
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Now, what you hear is not a test - I'm rappin' to the beat,
And me, the groove, and his website FEVER are gonna try to move your feet.

Jsherman88

Nov 30, 2014
NY
let me help you out there dave....

I said a nic hop,
The hippie, the hippie,
To the nic, nic hop, and you don't stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say, up jump the boogie,
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Now, what you hear is not a test - I'm rappin' to the beat,
And me, the groove, and his website FEVER are gonna try to move your feet.
someone get this guy a prize

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Just sitting here at work having dinner and usin my new FEVER can koozie......20160525_175603.jpg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
try that again since here it is way passed a year and we still cant edit...
agifrific.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_03_Travis_Bickle_Saying_You_Talking_To_Me_Taxi_Driver.gif

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
so we had a couple of call outs last night due to a heavy amount of rain... on the second callout i pull out of my driveway and my O/D light starts flashing......

im hoping its due to this models car known allergies to massive amounts of water and driving through them. i was just reading on the KIA forum where someone went through a car wash and it did the same thing.... :rolleyes:

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
for all of you that want to cry about prizes; go look at nic's site (feverinc.net) and go see the amazing deals they have. the amount of time, work and his personnal money that man spends on ensuring we all have the very best for the very least possible is way more valuable than any gimme/prize. For all the new comers to this thread; Fevers owner is constantly doing something for those who wear a uniform; there should be zero doubt on how much that man gives back to his community (and other communities)

So, stepping of my horse (and falling into the dirt) , let us continue our daily offering of shennadigins :)

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i dont wear uniforms anymore... i have a job where i get to wear real clothes again... :)

:p

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
and this was on my doorstep yesterday when i got off work....

IMG_0169.JPG

Reactions: hfdemt4095

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
I hope it was in a box....ha ha.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
yes, it survived being in the hood by itself for a few hours on my door step.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Wow. 10 days and no posts

Still working on my custom handheld controller for the siren. Waiting on some more switches to arrive

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Got back from mini vacation. Yesterday it was horrible weather with tornado warnings on 65 in KY where I was driving back from... fun fun.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.