Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
No Winkey blinks in gf's car. Several of us had flashers on as we were driving 35mph in 0 viz conditions

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I got my amusement for the weekend on the whacker Pov Facebook page. Guy had a jeep with some new grill lights. In his words "they are really sweet and they will be great for intersections to". Lol

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
only 90? bwahaha. tommorow is the first day that it wont be in the 90's in 3 weeks. weve had feels like temps fo 100+ for most of that

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
come on vacation.....!!!!

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Shout out to Nic @ FEVER for the super service answering questions and shipping items to me the last few weeks.

Why go anywhere else?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
so the curse remains...

I have been mowing yards for over a decade. I have been mowing this one lady's yard for at least 7 years.

"somehow" while i was mowing the lady next door to hers i "magically" broke the window on her suv...

i was over 80 feet away next to a fence and when i turn around shes running at me yelling "you broke my window". the rear door on her suv window was in a few thousand pieces....

i look all in her vehicle for a rock, or wood, or something and didnt find anything except her kids crumbs that could have broken a window... the kicker is she didnt know my name (even though its on my shirt) or my phone number ( i have given her MANY of my "business" cards) and as i said ive been mowing multiple properties of hers for 7 YEARS.

This morning i go out to the ride to go to work and i see the door on the car is ajar (not opened)
red flag goes up, so im thinking im been vandalized again for the 2nd time in 5 years....

i open the door and surprise glove box had been gone through and so had the center console..... NOT A DAMN THING WAS TAKEN... all my flashlights were put on the seat, ive got radios, lights, gps, and so on and so fourth.. NOTHING WAS GONE!

so im cussing up a storm and my neighbor is looking at me weird.. so i think: "ohh shit the truck..."

so i go to my f150 same friggin thing. there's more lights in the truck than car, radios, etc...... glove box had been gone through, and the center console. ive got tools in the passenger seat and weedeater and bad lawnmower parts.... nothing was taken....

i dont know what the hell this person was looking for but apparently i didnt have it...:mad::rolleyes::mad:

i dont even want to get into the conversation on the process of getting the A/C on the car fixed just to find out i have a bigger more expensive problem on the way.....:rolleyes:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
that is the question...

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
A couple times in the last week I went to log in to his website only to remember it's down. Shucks

Best wishes on the new site

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Looks like site is up

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
Looks like site is up
Appears to be up... But still a work in progress (I assume) as some stuff doesn't have prices listed and others seem to be at list price and retail.. Like the 4200 mini is on there for $158..

On a side note- I hope the fever elite membership accounts are still recognized when all is said and done as it doesn't appear so as of now

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
Appears to be up... But still a work in progress (I assume) as some stuff doesn't have prices listed and others seem to be at list price and retail.. Like the 4200 mini is on there for $158..

On a side note- I hope the fever elite membership accounts are still recognized when all is said and done as it doesn't appear so as of now

Agreed. I need to quote a few things, a I can't remember all the pricing for elite. But at least fever can start taking web orders again.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
So, Halloween is just about here.
How's the new site for Fever?
On another note, did the rules ever change for needing an asking price for a for sale ad thru the site not the Panjo...

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

Our Black Friday Sales is on. Go to our website and add any Feniex Industries or Lifetime Led Lights product to your cart and receive 20% off of it. Keep in mind we have free shipping on orders over $250 ($10 flat shipping for anything under that).

Today we will not be adding our demo/used/new old stock stuff. We will trickle that in over the weekend and post each link here and on our Facebook page as we do. You will see lights as low as $20.

Our 20% discount will drop by 2% each day until the sale is over. Don't wait!

Additionally, we will be giving stuff away in this thread at various portions of this weekend.
www.FEVERinc.net

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony P

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Almost December and NWS has us under a tornado watch till midnight woo hoo!

Maybe the storm wil calm down and help all the fires in east Tn

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Buy a newer car to get rid of car problems and guess what. Break caliper locked up on me today.... no parts available till next WEDNESDAY!!!

I'm out a vehicle until then

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Only if you type the words to the never ending song in every post...

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
The never ending story only had 2 chapters

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.