FEVER's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
so, i bought a belt last week before the holiday. i got a new belt because i got an IWB holster for christmas and wanted to try out a new belt. the belt is being sent from WI, to me... tracking email says "we dont update tracking on weekends and holidays" today i track the package and its currently in Mississippi... WTF!

it literally had to come through my state to get to MS. before the update today it was supposed to be in my mailbox tomorrow... now it says friday!

and dont get me started on the pants that were "in stock" when i purchased them and then 2 hours later they werent....:rolleyes:

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
75% of the Christmas lights down... Sleet and snow possible later so I left a few up...

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
I'm normally off on Fridays....

Yesterday was a paid holiday off. And today is a snow day... Woo hoo 2 day work week if we go back tommorow lol

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Was off today. No classes on campus but staff have to go in tommorow.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Yesterday was my birthday... I didn't get any blinkies lol

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
The truth is...

There is no contest

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Nope. The longest is in the ring... But you gotta pay to play.

I'm not starting out in EMS. Our state governing body says in order to do any training anymore you must be at a minimum EMR. I don't know why if your dragging a body of water and or using sonar for recovery effort you need to revive a corpse... But gotta do what your told. One of my members wants to go to EVOC instructor course and you have to be EMR as well.

I'm getting it for that purpose, and because I work at very rural community college. after the nursing instructors leave for the day, up until last Monday, nobody on campus was certified for the AEDs we have.... I now am healthcare provider level cpr aed certified.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Well since I payed Uncle Sam too much money last year and they were nice enough to give it back to me... I am getting a few things for the ride. I've got a 220mhz radio on the way, I've ordered the wiring harness for a trailer hitch that will soon be ordered, and next up is a wiper motor for the f150.

I was wanting to get a push bar with built in LEDs but I need the trailer hitch more.

I'm not starting out in EMS. Our state governing body says in order to do any training anymore you must be at a minimum EMR.

... and because I work at very rural community college. after the nursing instructors leave for the day, up until last Monday, nobody on campus was certified for the AEDs we have.... I now am healthcare provider level cpr aed certified.
Is that a TARS thing? I have thought about doing EMR. When I went through it last it was called Tennessee First Responder, but I let it drop because of a work issue.

Currently, I too work on a campus in the Knoxville TN area. It's amazing the lack of care they have about stuff like basic first aid, fire warden, etc. etc. I thought it would get better with all the free 2 year degree stuff but.... nope

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Yes I am speaking of TARS but my local county EMS is putting on this training.

EMR has to be recertied every 2 years or proof of 10 hours of ceu's

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Yes all day long...

Qrz
Eham
has paractice tests..

Also look for free study guides. That's how I got mine... I studied a few guides. And took practice test after practice test... If you can pass 10 in a row your about ready for the real deal.

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
A month and no posts....so I am here to make post 8,555 on this thread to bitch that my coworkers are driving me insane tonight. That is all. GFYS :)

Top Bottom