FEVER's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
well back to Hel uhh i mean work after 2 weeks off... You dont have my address memorized yet.. LOL

i need to check those lights out tonight and make sure they are "white" if they are we might do some trading...

My Koozie is supposed to arrive with my order today. :D

Nic, any word if Feniex is working on a PAR46 bulb of any kind?

i know this topic has been brought up before, but can anyone explain in remedial terms why feniex is not making it a priority to come out with either 3 mode fusions or any tri color lightheads? they seem to be doing great on the advertising campaign for the new lightbar, but what about thoes of us that really understand the proper uses of emergency lighting and give us the things were asking for.

sorry to rant Fever but your the go to guru on this stuff!

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
The current time is o 410 what does the o stand for? O m f g it's too early.... Time to get up and help run a hamfest...

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
yeah, what i said!

but let me also add... F U B A R

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Ride gave me an October spook last night... City cop friend of mine spotlighted me on.my way home as he passed me ... I hit the "bad boys" on him... Into the second line of the song I hear screeeep... Then nothing...

Got home checked the siren... Still making noise... Jiggled speaker wires to make sure they didn't somehow come loose... Nothing... Went to front of suv to see if something snagged those wires... Nothing...

This afternoon I go look at the front again and see that the cheap speaker wire from Amazon had literally deteriorated in the heat shrink tubing... I had to cut about 2 inches back before I found any wire again.... Wtf....

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
@Tony P or alot of other stuff....

When I do this again I'll probably go.to an audio supply place in the next town over and see what they got... Or find some weather proof wiring...

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
I used red/black zip wire... (Power wire goes by other names) in my f150... Figured I'd use speaker wire this time to see if there was a difference lol.. if I ever get bored enough to replace it I will, or when it fails again..

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Stupid federally mandated training that has nothing to do with my job...

FERPA, HAVEN, Cyber Security, workplace harassment, blah blah, blah...

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Latest Listings

Top Bottom