Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We'll be giving away random prizes to the LAST person to comment at a cut off time we have picked out.  The only three rules of the contest are:

1. Be the last person to comment in this thread when the cut off time has been reached.

2. Also like us on Facebook OR follow us on Twitter,  one of the two is required

3. Not be Marc Delta or Jagged Empire (we reserve the right to add other people who are forever on the ELB wall of shame)

Prizes will be as random as the winner times. They could be shirts, patches, oddball lights, brand new dash lights, switches, sirens, or whatever. The winner will not have a choice unless it expressed at the moment they are announced as a winner. Quite frankly, we will give something away on here when I'm bored, feeling froggy, or just tired of looking at a product. I could have prizes given away minutes apart or weeks apart. You will never know when the FEVER will rise.  :crazy:   Contestants can win multiple times, however; they are not allowed to win back to back or more than three times in one month. 

PS. While I like the occasional boob shot, let's keep everything safe for work to conform with ELB rules. We do not want this post in the ring.... until it ends at least  :)    Other than that, say whatever you want  :)   

Have at it girls...   :popcorn:

First winner was announced on 06-01-2014 at 1957 hours EST.  TritonBoulder47 won a pair of Feniex T-6s in blue with 4 extra flanges and gaskets. (Additionally, he was given free shipping on one order). 

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We are actually doing two versions of this. One on Facebook started and I thought I just HAD to do one for the ELB crowd. The one on facebook got over 1,700 comments in the first hour.

Reactions: Emtgirl911 and Doug

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I've done a caption contest on here before. As well as a "place our logo in the funniest place" contest

Reactions: Doug

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Reactions: FireMedic19

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
 Dont give them to Boulder. He will just add them to his libertitanwhackerboulderspeciallightbar!  :crazy:

Reactions: wilsonbr90

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Yes, I will really be doing this contest and be giving away two sets of grill lights. One to the winner here. One to the winner of the other contest.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Can't I just reply then lock the thread?

Site staff are not eligible, FYI.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

Open your eyes, look up to the sky and see.

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy

we all know your easy come and easy go!

none of my family "tweet"

the few that have facebook, i dont want face book to talk to so therefore im not using theirs

so im going to say this is discrimination.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
now?

nope!

now?

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TritonBoulder47

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I was gonna end it a few minutes ago but Jman423 blocked me from the site... so I guess it should go on a little longer.. :crazy:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
winner winner chicken dinner

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.