Sumner, Wa
I'll take "The Rapist" for $200, Alex.

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
YEAH TOAST!

got the oil changed on the mower, "tested" on neighbors yard.  blades wont get here till thursday and i got a yard to mow wednesday.. sounds like my typical luck.  ive got the tire for the trailer in the back seat in my car today going to get another tire for it at the used tire shop.

Me and the Gf going to the drive in tonight to watch a few movies.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
Uggh I feel bad...haven't eaten anything all day and I'm not hungry...so that should tell you all how bad I feel.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Uggh I feel bad...haven't eaten anything all day and I'm not hungry...so that should tell you all how bad I feel.
Too much sex, not enough eating.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
April 1st, snow fell last night, ice on the windows this morning, still have the winter coat out. COME ON MOTHER NATURE!

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
Our office messed up on what time I had to pick this stuff up so now I get to sit and wait for 2hrs.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
It was almost 70 here today, and it was a beautiful day! Needless to say, Truck is washed, tires are shined, and life is good (even though Im on call for work and people there are stupid)

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
mowed 3 yards and finished the 1 i started yesterday. made more $ today then a day of OT at work....

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Back in for my final 8 of the week...  Got some housework to do when I get home in the morning...  Then a nap so I can be rested for a late-night pre-release showing of Furious 7...  

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
wendys bbq chicken salad is awesome, mainly cause it has bacon with it...

blades got to the house today, ill put them on  the mower if the twisters don't move in when I get off work at 8.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
We just had rain until around 3pm, then it started to clear up. Its nice out now, bout 57 here on the lake...

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
That moment when you arrive for an AFA at a semi regular address. Go around to the docks and see multiple extinguishers that were just emptied. Had a working fire but nobody bothered to call 911 and tell them. [emoji85]

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
New term to me, what is AFA
AFA = Automatic Fire Alarm...  

Checking in from home...  Took myself out to supper last night at Red Robin (Smoke & Pepper Burger FTW!!!)  But I drastically over estimated travel time and food service time and was done with my meal by 2100...  So I putzed around for a little bit them went to the movie, Furious 7 (or FuriouSeven as the title in the opening scenes read)...  I thought it was awesome, but I'm biased and I think they all are awesome...  lol  Showing was at 2230, after previews (of about 20+ minutes), the movie (2 hours 9 Minutes) and watching the all of the ending credits (in case there was an "easter egg", BTW, there wasn't lol) I got home and in bed around 0200...  lol  Then back up at 0600 to start my day today...  

I may do some more packing after I get laundry done, but I may not...  lol

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
AHHH makes sense. Im on the ems/nursing side. I always loved fire, got turned off by the department I was near who you needed to really know someone to get in as a volunteer. Grew up with backdraft as my favorite movie and when they turned me down as an explorer, I moved over to EMS with no problem. Still think about going over to a department ( after this round of nursing school) :cool:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
no not in 9 pages....

I think nic has been busy getting orders out so seems like its about time for a new free pair of tir 3's....

had the el diablo at hardees... thing was very "mild" for my taste but good none the less.

there was suspposed to be a tribute to paula t the end of the furious 7... so timmy you're saying there isn't? (maybe that was only for the Hollywood premiere)

woke up early today and put the new "claws" on the motor and a new spark plug. then came into work... we are under a tornado watch till 11pm tonight.. yee haw.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.