Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Well..... paychecks screwed up. There went plans for new lights. Ugh.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
ahh last day before a week at the beach!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Went to the big alumni rival game tonight. My h s alma matter lost........ A 9 year winning streak....... Wtf

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
still kickin on the BLS/ALS rigs; college kids move in day was yesterday so naturally last night we had a few that couldnt handle their....beverages

Reactions: Turd Ferguson

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
For the first time ever, I am getting BRAND NEW tires... Pretty excited that my truck will be back on 35s and I wont have to worry about them for awhile!

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Finally getting to log in...  I HATE sitting at a different console and trying to remember all my passwords...  lol 

Been fighting a killer headache for a couple days now, not sure what's causing it... 

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Hearts are heavy today in Louisiana. Requiescat in pace, Trooper.

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK

I cannot seem to edit my posts here. You do not have to scroll down to The  Ultimate Sacrifice to read it. The bar containing the title "Senior Trooper Steven Vincent, Louisiana State Police, Lake Charles, LA" is an embedded link. Just click on it and it will take you to the information.   

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Well since Tapatalk is now worthless after this upgrade, I can't post as often. Looks like I have missed quite a bit of news and other happenings. Bummer. Back to work tomorrow and Wednesday before another week and a half of vacation :)

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
Well since Tapatalk is now worthless after this upgrade, I can't post as often. Looks like I have missed quite a bit of news and other happenings. Bummer. Back to work tomorrow and Wednesday before another week and a half of vacation :)

Work two and off twelve?  NICE ! That's my kinda schedule. I like it....

You will just have to substitute quality posts for quantity posts, Tony. It is going to take you a bit longer to get to the next level above "Guru" (ie: "Crown Prince" at 10,000 posts, methinks), but you'll make it. Hang in there. 

Reactions: AJ3814 and tsquale

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
FINALLY! For the first time in my life, I have a brand new set of tires!

If anybody is in the market for a mud terrain type tire that is designed with the outdoorsman/daily driver in mind, these are Dick Cepek Extreme Country tires (mine are 315/70 17s) and they are very quiet on the road, but aggressive enough to get you where you want to go. They are also M+S (Mud and Snow) rated. http://www.offroadxtreme.com/features/sema-coverage/sema-2014-dick-cepek-tires-wheels-new-products-target-sportsmen/

CEPEKTIRES.jpg

CEPEKTIRES2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Nice tired Alec!!!  

Checking in for 12...  Getting ready to bring some lights in to play with...  Namely my CN Sticks, and my custom 36" "Ranger" bar...  

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
They do look nice. I went with 33's on my chevy. Went with cooper ATPs from discount tire. Bought them brand new last year $600 to my door then $20 to mount and balance. They are m+s as well.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Nice tired Alec!!!  

Checking in for 12...  Getting ready to bring some lights in to play with...  Namely my CN Sticks, and my custom 36" "Ranger" bar...  

Man...wish I could get away with that...work on fun/cool schtuff during the down time. Being the boss sucks sometimes.....

They do look nice. I went with 33's on my chevy. Went with cooper ATPs from discount tire. Bought them brand new last year $600 to my door then $20 to mount and balance. They are m+s as well.

I did 33inch General Grabber AT2s last year on my Silvy...meh.  Almost went with Coops and will be fo' sho' next time

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
yes... i agree. got called in 2 hours early for BS "traffic directing" then came back to this campus to watch a phone. i got 3 friggin hours of sleep last night.

ohh and i didnt get my hour lunch which is required.... :rollseyes:

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Checking in for 12...  No sure if I"m going to fool with any lights tonight or not...  I do have my 36" "Ranger" bar that needs to be gutted and maybe re-built to be sold...  

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Just finishing up K9 training. ..

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
so i get in today and my fellow co workers tell me ... they(the bosses) were supposed to tell you that your were going back to do what you did yesterday...

where are the emoticons?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Anytime your up my way come on by.  We always need new victims, lol.

I loved catching dogs... unfortunately im not allowed to anymore since the injury. I think i was one of the few that loved doing it.  Decoy work is an artform

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Still, open invite.  Our SAR dogs don't do the bite work (well the chiefs cadaver/drug/tracking dog does).  We just have someone wander off into the woods/cornfield/river bottom and try to hide from us. 

As far as decoy work....you say artform,  I say I've been on that end....and I think you be :crazy: .

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.