Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
whole site has... something about all these crashes...

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
checkin in; have not slept for the better part of the week; and its catchin up to me

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
getting to do the courier route today... getting paid to drive!!! WOO HOO!

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
took me a good while to even find this thread after the change over

supposed to snow over the weekend; be staffing the EMS station. see how it goes. forecast is between 3 to 38 inches (indecisive much?)

but then it takes a dust of snow and people lose their sh#% sooo....

Reactions: Jarred J.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I cant find anything anymore. thats why I havnt been around. I have troy listing all of our demo equipment on facebook soon.

Reactions: Jarred J.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Yup.... I haven't been around cause I haven't been to work since Sunday. More on this is school doesn't get cancelled tommorow lol.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
I've been trying to figure out the pathways as well. Mostly just checking the new posts button a few times a day for now though.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
yes the site has definetly become less user friendly... every click you have to make to another subsection is data being burned on mobile users....

now to the story..

monday was AAAD or MLK jr day to some so it was a paid day off. since i "worked" monday i had to take tuesday off which was good cause i sinus infection woopin my arse.

yesterday school was cancelled due to "snow and ice"

so today i get to work 10 hours to make up for the time im not getting for the 2 days i was getting paid to be here but not.o_O

yup.. thats the state for you...

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
another cold wet day has killed another door handle on the kia.....

this is like 4 in 3 years or something.....:mad:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
my relief is 15 minutes late and counting and ive been up since 10 am yesterday so im not in a good mood right now..........:rolleyes:

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Checking in for 12... Put an offer in on a house... Just waiting for the sellers to accept or counter... Kinda nervous and excited... lol

Saw your post in the Boulder v Station3 thread...good to see you back 'round these parts. Makes me wonder what the percentage drop was in site traffic during your sabbatical, lol.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Looks like I'm taking a road trip to Loretto TN this weekend to get our Phoenix extrication tools serviced. 7 hours each way, gonna turn and burn.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
What will be your route I'm about 2 hours east of there

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Depends on the route the DC going with wants to take in his new tahoe...either thru Nashville on I24 or Rte 641/64 Paris/Camden.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
looks like i 65 to 64 bypass in frankewing to 64 to 43 would be the best route...

or take 65 to columbia, then get on 43 and take it down.

cloumbia is only 30ish miles from my town

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Goog maps has us going I24 to I65 in Nashville then US 43 through Columbia. Gonna be a long ride any way you look at it...

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Been on the road since 2300. 165miiles from Nashville

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
means youll be there about 530

I get off at 6 lol

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
means youll be there about 530

I get off at 6 lol

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Got there at 0643. Service person forgot about it and didn't answer phone. We had to deploy local PD to track down keyholder to let us in. (Special thanks to Lawrence CO dispatch for helping a fellow dispatcher in a time of need!!) After a 4 hour delay back on the road, just got home. Dogs have never been happier to see me....

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
trying to get some lights off some guy on craigslist. when i told him i didnt have the money he was wanting he asked me if i had guns or ammo to trade....

waiting for the tornado weather to get here in a few...

at least that overgrown rat didnt see his shadow today.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Guns for lights??? Hmmmm.....I like my lights, but I REALLY like my guns more. :D Unless of course its like a truckload of NIB FS, Whelen, or Feniex stuff, then we might talk.

Finally caught up on my sleep from Sundays road trip. Getting too old to pull that 36 hour crap.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
been incredibly busy; between that and the site being incredibly cumbersome to use i havent been on here much

good luck on the house hunt Tim

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
So I got to work half of the presidential visit today from the dispatch center....4.5 hours was about all I could take.....

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
school was closed yesterday so i had a paid day off.... YEA!

man this thread has died.... giveaway time!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.