Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
Welp, that sucks. I have never and will never be on Facebook. I refuse to be forced to join. Many places, companies, and groups have done thsi previously. Have I missed some great opportunities because of this? Yes I have missed a few that I am aware of. Probably many more I didn't even know about. But I still refuse.

As Tsquale sated hopefully he still frequents this board. Great wealth of knowledge and always helpful.

Reactions: Tony P

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
as of last night i am now Captain of the county's rescue squad....

this should be interesting...

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Code Three Force 4 XL parabolic reflector commonly uses this bulb..
(In my best alex trebek voice)

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
what is kebert xela

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Blah blah

Spent 7 hours chasing storm damage and cutting up downed trees with the squad last nigh/ this morning... called the boss at work told him I hadn't been to bed since 7 yesterday morning so I was taking a comp day lol got home at 6 am and passed out.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
spent 5 hours n the 21st doing the same... seems like this saturday is going to be a long bad weather day as well.

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
Long weekend has officially started. Time to do lights, clean the garage, clean the shop. Wife wants to go see beauty and the beast so that means kid duty Sunday. Today has turned out to be much nicer than I expected, even though I've been awake 24hrs. Almost :beer: 30

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
We are definitely in April showers right now.
I am tired of the rain so I can detail my truck. Need to do paint correction and then seal it. A lot of work but in the end will look very nice.... hopefully as this would be the first time I am doing any paint correction.

Valtonus

Jul 5, 2016
Southern United States.
We are definitely in April showers right now.
I am tired of the rain so I can detail my truck. Need to do paint correction and then seal it. A lot of work but in the end will look very nice.... hopefully as this would be the first time I am doing any paint correction.

Yeah, April showers came the one time I didn't want it.. I intended to test my Whelen mini Edge 9M(Amber 4 strobe) last night in the dark for the first time, but the rain prevented it.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i installed lights in 20 degrees weather whats rain going to make you do melt? just dont touch the capacitors with a wet hand...

see the snow and ice on the ground... LOL

Valtonus

Jul 5, 2016
Southern United States.
i installed lights in 20 degrees weather whats rain going to make you do melt? just dont touch the capacitors with a wet hand...

see the snow and ice on the ground... LOL

Lol problem is I use jumper cables running from the battery of a car going to my light bar, as I don't really have any good means of powering it, and I'd prefer not to get a ton of water on jumpers while they are hot, or get water on my wires.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
was mowing at my friends house yesterday and the drive belt for the hydro popped. ordered a new belt, it got here today i got it back on but not in any time or me to catch up on the yards im down on.....

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
My dad always told me to fight fire with fire. That advice almost got me kicked out of the fire academy the first week.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
if i was anything other than an asshole i wouldnt know what to be LOL

Reactions: Zapp Brannigan

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
guess its been a while so we should have a winner now. Who's above me

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.