Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
E0Ky4Yp.jpg

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
Yes he is. Hooked me up with a 4200 and Storm Pro 200 in the middle of a hurricane last fall

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Yeah... if there is anything on our site you are interested in... let me know I'll also give you a discount on that as well

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
If you login to our site and do not see a reduction in prices, that means you are not signed into our discount program. Text your fever account email to 863-333-0736 and it will get upgraded. Once upgraded everytime you login you will see discounted prices

Reactions: Tony P

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
FEVER was created in the ELB chat room and has always been closely tied to ELB. all ELB members get a discount.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I was just away from the site for a while because of all the stuff I've had gooing on. Harvey and Irma really kicked my family's ass last year too

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
FEVER Elite was killed off and turned into a subdealer program because of many competitors complaining to feniex about it. Now i created a discount program for our used/clearance section now.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
careful with that used clearance section, the guys at strobe r us had to change that after some bad experiances... And Hey I Dont have a Face ( Spit ) book or a Twitter Account! Ahhhh So Free of all that Drama!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We have very limited used stuff on there. Mostly have a clearance section for New Old Stock Items.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
shoot me the email addresses. Most likely still have the original account

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
we don't delete any accounts.. just might need new password reset from us manually after switching the site. This current site is the third version of FEVER

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
So I always said I'd never drive a Kia unless someone gave me one... That happened...

Said id meet my next ex wife at Walmart.... Friday after 10 years of dating were getting married and I met her there...

I hate federal vistas and wouldn't own one unless it was given to... Guess what happened yesterday...

So why isn't I haven't hit the lottery or driving a lambo yet??????

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
#1texan, fire glen, and jarred send me a PM with your addresses so I can get the Koozie's out to you. Also if there is something you are thinking about buying, let me know. I'll give you anything in stock just under my cost as part of your winning.

Reactions: #1texan and Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.