Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
well back to Hel uhh i mean work after 2 weeks off... You dont have my address memorized yet.. LOL

i need to check those lights out tonight and make sure they are "white" if they are we might do some trading...

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
My Koozie is supposed to arrive with my order today. :D

Nic, any word if Feniex is working on a PAR46 bulb of any kind?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
they haven't made anything public about such a light as of yet..

Kendreth

Jul 28, 2011
Nashua, NH
i know this topic has been brought up before, but can anyone explain in remedial terms why feniex is not making it a priority to come out with either 3 mode fusions or any tri color lightheads? they seem to be doing great on the advertising campaign for the new lightbar, but what about thoes of us that really understand the proper uses of emergency lighting and give us the things were asking for.

sorry to rant Fever but your the go to guru on this stuff!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
The current time is o 410 what does the o stand for? O m f g it's too early.... Time to get up and help run a hamfest...

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
yeah, what i said!

but let me also add... F U B A R

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Ride gave me an October spook last night... City cop friend of mine spotlighted me on.my way home as he passed me ... I hit the "bad boys" on him... Into the second line of the song I hear screeeep... Then nothing...

Got home checked the siren... Still making noise... Jiggled speaker wires to make sure they didn't somehow come loose... Nothing... Went to front of suv to see if something snagged those wires... Nothing...

This afternoon I go look at the front again and see that the cheap speaker wire from Amazon had literally deteriorated in the heat shrink tubing... I had to cut about 2 inches back before I found any wire again.... Wtf....

Reactions: Tony P

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
@Tony P or alot of other stuff....

When I do this again I'll probably go.to an audio supply place in the next town over and see what they got... Or find some weather proof wiring...

Reactions: Tony P

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I used red/black zip wire... (Power wire goes by other names) in my f150... Figured I'd use speaker wire this time to see if there was a difference lol.. if I ever get bored enough to replace it I will, or when it fails again..

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Stupid federally mandated training that has nothing to do with my job...

FERPA, HAVEN, Cyber Security, workplace harassment, blah blah, blah...

615uSwfjRPL._SL1001_.jpg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Over a month later and I've only done 2 of them lol .. doing a third one tonight...

I guess no more contest...

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Been a while since I have posted here. Left one ambu service and joined the one in the town I moved to. Still in MN though....so no POV lights. Le sigh. At least the ambulances are dual tone, have a rumbler, and airhorns.

BigWil

May 22, 2010
Ontario
I just realized I've never commented here. And now that I actually have authorization to run lights in my POV, due to joining a volunteer FD, I probably should. I'm thinking it may be time to push to have the lighting laws changed here, as courtesy lights pretty much suck.

Reactions: Jarred J.

BigWil

May 22, 2010
Ontario
Let's see how long before Jarred comments again

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Ask and you shall receive

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
last post of the year (maybe) and maybe last post of FEVER's existence...

Ivan DeSlayer

Jun 7, 2010
USA, Michigan
Surprised how much has changed since I was last on.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
happy wet, cold birthday to me...

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Does anyone know if a dual color fusion surface mount can display color one, color two and one, and a flood mode?

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
Does anyone know if a dual color fusion surface mount can display color one, color two and one, and a flood mode?
No. only 2 modes, no dedicated flood mode ontop.

I have Fusions on my backrack, facing the sides and rear. Mode 1 is Color 1(Red, or Blue dependant on the lighthead) mode 2 is solid white(for alleys, and rear flood)
"
"

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
tri mode, and tri color fusions have been requested for years... it may be on their list of stuff to do this year..

Reactions: Doyle257

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Three mode would be pissah.!
Dual color is enough..
I like Tee shirts...............

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Their last tech talk Tuesday the question was asked about 3 mode... Their answer didn't seem promising.. they were.drooling over the beacon for way to long to be a video about perimeter lights...

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
3 mode won't happen.. Tri Color fusions and dual color or dual mode t3 won't happen soon either.. Kind of ridiculous because the T3 flasher internals are the same as a cannon.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
am900 is finally on the way so i can get my latest project done

Reactions: tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.