Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Thanks for the well wishes. To be honest, my case is very mild, according to my doctor. It really just feels like a slightly more miserable than normal cold. I am expected to be just fine in about a week. If I can go 3 days with no symptoms, then I can even go back to work.

Reactions: Dave F

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Who did you will your lights to?
@JazzDad so maybe JDI can reverse engineer one light that won't burst into flames faster than STL products.
do you have any symptoms?
Nasal congestion, cough, low grade fever (99), occasional dry scratchy throat, sinus pressure (particularly on the left side) and fatigue that comes and goes.

On a side note, I should win a hat for using the word fever in the fever thread. I mean, that's as good as when they say the name of a movie in the movie, right?

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Hopefully your drinking juice to raise your antioxidants to help you get better faster. Pomagranate /grape/blueberry/cherry low sugar ocean spray will get you feeling better soon!
Actually, it's a lot of soup, tea and fresh fruit. If any of you guys do get it, loratadine (claritin) and guaifenesin (mucinex) kicks the crap out of the symptoms.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
The answer to that, Mr Moderator is next Saturday.

Don't mess with the bull, young man, 'cause you'll get the horns.

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
This.
Stay away from NSAID’s. I have heard the same thing from several sources in the medical field.
Use Tylenol for symptom relief.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Avoid Aleve and ibuprofen, supposedly people who died with coronavirus had been on them, according to a friend who works down in dade
This.
Stay away from NSAID’s. I have heard the same thing from several sources in the medical field.
Use Tylenol for symptom relief.

Truth be told, I avoid all of them as much as possible, but the generic mucinex I'm taking has a full dose of acetaminophen in it, and I don't mix pain relievers, so no ibuprofen or naproxen.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Godspeed to all infected and suffering...

on a different channel, I know some of us have noticed the abundance of red lights appearing recently on the Bay... seller has Zero feedback, just 'joined" 4/7/20... Hmmmm...
Shenanigans?.....

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Truth be told, I avoid all of them as much as possible, but the generic mucinex I'm taking has a full dose of acetaminophen in it, and I don't mix pain relievers, so no ibuprofen or naproxen.

I've seen the same rumors all over FB logically thinking people took those meds cause they thought they were sick so they took meds.. I'm not a doctor, I haven't slept at a Holiday inn Express in years.. consult your medical provider for real facts and not

"Heard through it friend, who heard it through a friend" mumbo jumbo... Ohh and the national guard isn't mandatingl matrial law either.

Reactions: Turd Ferguson

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
This is peculiar about the website. I’ve placed an order recently with no issue. How long has the website been down? The attendance on here has slowed for some time now as the business is booming with installs and orders.
is the Facebook page still up?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
My name is blurry face, and I care what you think . ....

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Wish we could turn back time

To the good old days

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Our shenanigans are cheeky, and fun.

• Haha

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
And rice?

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
i swear ill pistol whip the next person that says shennanigans

Hey Farva, what's there name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the cheese sticks?

• Haha

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Deleted, did not work.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Img had an invalid extension

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
  • Haha
Reactions: jlofties and Dave F

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.