Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Wow i haven't been on here in a while, come back to my favorite post and there's a lot more... shenanigans going on then i remember

Reactions: Dave F

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Over a month an no post. I like this "being paid the same to do stuff I need to get done, with out having to work thing"

Had to burn a week and a half of comp time up..taking another week and a half off.. for what would normally be my yearly vacations..

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Wow i haven't been on here in a while, come back to my favorite post and there's a lot more... shenanigans going on then i remember
Screenshot_20200818-164321_Gallery.jpg

OH! OHHHHH!

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Sometimes you need to be a little rough on the beaver.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
On my time off today I went and talked to a.fellow ham that runs a communications business. Asked him for a quote to do 4 antennas. He said if it was just 2 he could do it today.. lol So i told him to pencil me in . He said it may take a few weeks. I've told him it's been 3 years what's 2 more weeks..

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Tried Bud Light Orange.

Pretty good, actually.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I just went and bought another truck load of tools so I'll be going through those today to list on marketplace. Tool sales is so much less drama than light sales lol

y'all still kicking around on this thread? bunch of slackers! :)

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
I like pie.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Don't spit in the cop's burger.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
No... I don't think ive had fever shirts made in like 5 years. that was like one of those lame things I thought was cool and a must have when I first started lol. funny how nearly going broke changes things

Reactions: Dave F and Doyle257

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Cowbells I can get behind lol... gotta finish kicking off the new Eclipse though. way too much going on right now.

Reactions: tsquale

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
No... I don't think ive had fever shirts made in like 5 years. that was like one of those lame things I thought was cool and a must have when I first started lol. funny how nearly going broke changes things
cocaine.png

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.