few quick questions

when was the...

twinsonic introduced and discontinued?

jetsonic introduced and discontinued?

whelen 8000 introduced and discontinued?

aerotwinsonic introduced and discontinued?

streethawk introduced and discontinued?

strobehawk introduced and discontinued?

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
twinsonic introduced and discontinued? Demo'd at the 1967 fire chiefs convention, went into production in late 1967, last unit went to fire dept. in north dakota in aug. of 1984

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
ryan said:
.....last unit went to fire dept. in north dakota in aug. of 1984

That's really cool! Does Fed Sig know which dept it went to up here? Maybe some of us ND ELB members could find it ;) .

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
The streethawk was discontinued at the end of last year, but you can still buy buy them NOS from Fed Sig's online store.

I don't know the exact intro of the jet sonic, but I know the jetstream was available in 1989.

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
The original JetSonic JS1 was introduced in 1983, discontinued between 2000 and 2006. The Jetstream was introduced in 1989 and still in production I think, at least in Amber for tow trucks.

Whelen 8000 introduced in 1978, I think production stopped around 1993.

AeroTwinSonic was introduced in 1980, production stopped around 1994.

Someone else might have firmer dates on the end of production.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.