Wanted FHP JetSonic

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
Searching for an authentic chain driven Florida Highway Patrol JetSonic with the DHSMV property tag.

Need shipped to 22801.

IMG_4293.jpeg

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
What a coincidence! My JS1 has the same number...;)
Go check to see if it is still present... I have been told @gtpts27 has powers for obtaining lights he wants. He got every purple light Whelen made in like 47 hours.

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
Go check to see if it is still present... I have been told @gtpts27 has powers for obtaining lights he wants. He got every purple light Whelen made in like 47 hours.

I've definitely been lucking in finding some things I never thought I'd find. This labeled FHP Jet, on the other hand, has been much harder to come by than I expected. I mean they aren't everyday finds but they do (or, at least, did) exist in some number.

As for the purple finds, I'd tell you it's all due to my overflowing with charisma and talent, but that would only cause my wife to create an elb account just so she could reply with a long string of laugh emojis.

• Haha
Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RetLt2020

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.