fire boots,duty boots & radio for sale updated 8- 4 -2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

hvfd2193

Jul 14, 2014
kentucky
{ 1 } left side air port fire fighting boot size 8 , for some reason I have 2 of these for left foot make offer on 1 or both shipped in lower 48

{ 1 } pair of black duty boots still with tag on them wellco brand I think, make offer on the pair shipped in lower 48 states

{ 1 } Motorola xts 3000 r,UHF  I traded for this radio from a firefighter friend for a family member of mine then they did not want it, make offer shipped in lower 48 states

{ 1 } ge mvs moble radio make me a offer shipped lower 48 states

{ 1 } white Motorola moble not shore modle of it make offer

{ 1 } Motorola radio black in color make offer

will do package deal on the 3 mobles

DSC01256.JPG

DSC01257.JPG

DSC01259.JPG

DSC01264.JPG

DSC01269.JPG

DSC01270.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
{ 1 } Motorola xts 3000 r,UHF 154 RANGE I KNOW CAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE USE, I traded for this radio from a firefighter friend for a family member of mine then they did not want it, make offer shipped in lower 48 states
Can you post a photo of the tag behind the battery? UHF and 154mhz are not in the same band.... 154 is in the VHF range.

hvfd2193

Jul 14, 2014
kentucky
yes I will take a pic of it, I might be wrong on that cause I am not a big radio person, thanks for pointing that out

It just has model # h09sdf9pw7bn

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
yes I will take a pic of it, I might be wrong on that cause I am not a big radio person, thanks for pointing that out

It just has model # h09sdf9pw7bn
According to the model # you provided you have a UHF High Split radio which covers - 470-520 MHz

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
ok I am new here, how do I fix that in my post ?​
To the right of the "multiquote" button (bottom right corner of the post) you should see a shaded or light colored "edit" word- click on that and you can alter your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.