Fire Department alerting system

daniel_medic

Jun 16, 2015
Afghanistan
Hi members

So I work on a military base in Afghanistan as the comm center manager for ARFF and structural/domestic fire department. I have been tasked with upgrading our comm center and I am at the stage of finding a new alerting system/crash alarm/public address system. We would require the system to have at a minimum the following options.
  • Triggering of the alarm from the comm center and ATC.
  • Remote audio and visual alerting for multiple locations (Main Station, Crew room, admin/chiefs offices, Structural Station)
  • Public address feature with the ability to select which areas to broadcast to.
  • Ability to program multiple alarm tones, crash and structural.

I would appreciate any input on this subject as all google searches have turned up not too much information. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would highly appreciate it.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.