Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
What do they use this for?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
It's not equipped to do any firefighting and unless it never rains there it has no enclosures lol

I've driven a few of these and had my name rank stenciled on a few as well so I know what they are capable of . . .

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
They may have sand/beach/dunes or muck to traverse in their area of operation. There are a few of these here in Rhode Island in service in the coastal communities.

SFD516

May 27, 2010
Scott, Louisiana
The Hummer is used by Scott VFD for light water rescue evacuations. It also has a military style trailer to tow behind, that is set up with a canopy and seating.

Plus it is used for fire prevention events. I included an updated picture with the cab and and doors.

Attachments

• IMG_1967.JPG
    IMG_1967.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

SFD516

May 27, 2010
Scott, Louisiana
The Hummer is used by Scott VFD for light water rescue evacuations. It also has a military style trailer to tow behind, that is set up with a canopy and seating.

Plus it is used for fire prevention events. I included an updated picture with the cab and and doors.

Attachments

• IMG_1976.JPG
    IMG_1976.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 26

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.