Fire Expo 2013 Harrisburg,PA May 17-19

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I doubt I'm going this year, too many things going on this month... lol

But to anyone going, be sure to stop by the Road Rescue display and check out my FD's new Ambulance... Factoryville Fire Company...

May 21, 2010
Northeast Pa
Attention all that are planning to attend the PA fire expo. There has been some changes in the route of travel to the expo hall due to the farm show complex exit interchange is closed due to major emergency construction repairs going on . Plan extra travel time due to this delay.

Please see link for details and best travel route:

tanker fire closes highways | WPMT FOX43

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
Myself and ncfd4303 are going again this year on sat.

Tlauden

Apr 3, 2011
Halifax, PA
Was there today, first time in like 3 years haha. Nothing changed, normal wackerfest like usual. I spent way to much money though haha, got a new N5A and a new led survivor light. Those two items are the only reason I went this year though lol.

Rofocowboy84

May 20, 2010
Centre County, PA
Caught up with Dan again, and for the first time, he wasn't the only one from this board that I saw, he introduced me to Robert from SLIC. Great to see you guys, maybe next year we should set up something official so it's no more "chance meetings"...

May 24, 2010
PG County, MD
Rofocowboy84 said:
Caught up with Dan again, and for the first time, he wasn't the only one from this board that I saw, he introduced me to Robert from SLIC. Great to see you guys, maybe next year we should set up something official so it's no more "chance meetings"...

I'm down for that. Good to see again as always.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.