Fire Invs Say Prank Call Led To Hosp Evac (Follow up 8/18)

Fluffy126577

May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
It's a good thing not one or more of those children in surgery didn't die as a result of this. Nationwide is one of the largest, and I believe going to be soon, the largest (after construction is done) in the U.S. so if you can imagine the scale of an evacuation that would have taken place.

Unfortunately, this bastards lawyer will probably get him a slap on the wrist and probation. What he should do is he should be paying restitution for all that time, money, and resources of ALL the personnel effected in the 12 surgeries and procedures that had to be stopped. Would be paying for that one for a long time.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Sounds like something one of our more "colorful" members would do...

I'm sure you all know who I am referring to without a name being dropped..

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
unlisted said:
Sounds like something one of our more "colorful" members would do...

I'm sure you all know who I am referring to without a name being dropped..

Lol yes we know who they are! :roll:

And they should throw that jack ass in jail for a few years!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.