For Sale Firefighter chevron reflective decals

Status
Not open for further replies.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Now that's cool... can you also do other decals/ do you sell just the reflective chevron 3m?

Jul 18, 2010
Indy
I can do any custom design, I can do it immediately if you buy 100 (deeply discounted over purchasing 1 or 2 of the above decals) but if I like the design I might make some to sell. Send your ideas!

Reactions: Nathan R

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
How about the eLightbars logo?  Maybe John can work something out for the rights that would profit the site for its on-going legal costs.
That's a great idea! I'm in. Definitely would have to be in reflective! Maybe small and large ones. I'd buy a few and put large ones on my vehicles and small ones on my helmet, maybe a few other things. Especially since I'm kinda known around my dept as the "elightbars guy" haha

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Hahaha wow, this is a sticker, not a reflector. I hope that post was a joke.
re·flec·tor

/rəˈflektər/

noun

plural noun: reflectors

a piece of glass, metal, or other material for reflecting light in a required direction, ...

I only offer this piece of advice as I have been stopped by a Texas peace officer for having an other than red reflective sticker on the rear of my vehilce.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Please stop posting non sense on my thread...if ANYONE in Texas receives a UTT because of my decal, I will pay for it.
re·flec·tor

/rəˈflektər/

noun

plural noun: reflectors

a piece of glass, metal, or other material for reflecting light in a required direction, ...

I only offer this piece of advice as I have been stopped by a Texas peace officer for having an other than red reflective sticker on the rear of my vehilce.
It appears that JazzDad IS ACTUALLY trying to provide some heeded advice, I would not call it "nonsense".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETFFMedic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.