Five-O light, and original box! More added 4/13/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I am really focusing on certain areas for my collection and these items are no longer going to be a part of the collection. Feel free to propose trades for unique vintage pieces, but I am looking for outright sales. I accept PayPal and USPS money orders. Prices include shipping to the USA. Other areas please PM for a quote. If you want to make me an offer, please PM me. Thanks!

2- Five-O lights: both Amber/red combo, both have magnets and flashback cover, one has shorter wires, used condition. $50 shipped, each

20150413_144642.jpg

20150413_144729.jpg

20150413_144648.jpg

1- Five-O Light: Blue/Clear combo, has magnet, no cigarette plug. Good used shape. $60 shipped.

five3.jpg

frive.jpg

1- Five-O Light original box and instruction sheet: box is worn and has sharpie on it (see photo), instruction sheet in very good shape. $20 shipped or $10 with purchase of another item.

fivebbx.jpg

Five-O lenses available: ALL SOLD

1-Unity RV-25: Red spitfire dome! Good used condition and works well. Dome is worn and has scratches/hazing. Dome says "Stratolite" on it so I am not sure if it is correct. SOLD

1- Whelen Responder with split dome. Shows its age but works. Only has a few inches of wire. The dome is intact though and INCLUDES the flashback bonnet. SOLD

1- Five-O Light: Red/Clear combo, no magnet, no cigarette plug. Good used shape, but shows its age. SOLD.

1- Whelen Responder with correct Whelen Mirror: Very good condition with an ACTUAL (not reproduced) Whelen Mirror and original cigarette plug. The mirror has some tape residue that should come off with some elbow grease. Only the red dome is available with this and I will NOT separate the pair unless you have an amazing offer. SOLD off site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 336

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
I wish I didn't need the money from the LightStorm so bad, Id be trying to haggle a 5-0 into that deal!

GLWS, Tony! Can't believe my eyes, you having 5-0 lights for sale!

Reactions: tsquale

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
The Stratolite 77 is the proper dome for the Unity 25. It was also used on the Arrow beacons.

That was the light that was on the very first patrol car I ever drove . . . . . Early 70's (red spitfire and all)

Free bump

-Pete

Dec 2, 2012
Pender County, N.C.
Oh man..   I'm gonna have to give the responder/ mirror combo some serious thought..  Probably my Holy Grail item if only it was blue...

And I would bet that the instant I decided to pull the trigger I will come back to find it sold.

Good luck with the sale..  or not so much. :D

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
PM replied
The Stratolite 77 is the proper dome for the Unity 25. It was also used on the Arrow beacons.

That was the light that was on the very first patrol car I ever drove . . . . . Early 70's (red spitfire and all)

Free bump

-Pete
Great info to know, thank you!
Oh man.. I'm gonna have to give the responder/ mirror combo some serious thought.. Probably my Holy Grail item if only it was blue...

And I would bet that the instant I decided to pull the trigger I will come back to find it sold.

Good luck with the sale.. or not so much. :D
Let me know when you decide you want it! It could be to you by Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.