Flashpoint Lighting -- 2014 Dodge Durango

Feb 16, 2011
Philly
Front -

- Federal Signal IPX6 tri-color

- Advanced Warning Lights Burst Hideaway LEDs in Headlights R/B

Doors -

- Advanced Warning Lights Burst Hideaway LEDs White under mirrors

- Flashpoint Lighting custom mounted under door LEDs, working on interior lights circuit

Roof -

- Federal Signal Integrity Lightbar, R/B with White flood to front, R/B with amber to rear

K9 Cage -

- Custom built by American Aluminum Accessories

Rear side window -

- Federal Signal IPX6

Rear -

- Federal Signal 8 Head rear CN R/B with Amber

- Advanced Warning Lights Burst Hideaway LEDs Blue in brake lights

- Flashpoint Lighting custom LED/Relay setup for rear Red raceway

Console -

- Havis Inc. 2014 Durango 16" console

Siren/Light control -

- Federal Signal Smart Siren Platinum 2000

Built for Videon Chrysler/Dodge Municipal Services Department

Alboy29

Aug 8, 2011
United STates, New York
Interesting with the TLF, i like it because it is Solid, not jumping around like the circus ones on Dodge Chargers.

Those door lights are a great idea, what LED's did you put in there? Are they wired to go when the doors open? or on a separate switch?

overall nice job i like it, just wish the tint in the back wasn't so heavy haha Good job.

Feb 16, 2011
Philly
Alboy29 said:
Interesting with the TLF, i like it because it is Solid, not jumping around like the circus ones on Dodge Chargers.

Those door lights are a great idea, what LED's did you put in there? Are they wired to go when the doors open? or on a separate switch?

overall nice job i like it, just wish the tint in the back wasn't so heavy haha Good job.

5050 300 LED strips. They are wired to work off the interior lights, door open etc... but they can be shut off with the factory dimmer switch along with all the interior lights.

The tint is VERY dark. I drove the truck at night and couldnt see anything out the sides.

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Gotta fix the tint, but apart from that I love just about everything about it.

irsa76

May 24, 2010
Australia, NSW
Not bad. With the tint get a fresh razor blade and carefully cut around the lights, it will make a huge improvement and they will actually be worth having them there. Yes it doesn't look as good but form should always follow function in this case. Is it possible to sync all the lights together so they flash the same color at the same time? That is all blue then all red. Even without split lights from a distance they start to look purple. Oh and how about dimming the lights, especially the lightbar, at night?

Otherwise very sharp.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I would have loved to see a HLF & more of a punch on the signal master, but otherwise, it looks great!

My 2 thoughts on the rear warning stick: if you're gonna have one on the rear headliner in addition to an exterior lightbar, I think they should try to be synced (so they're not 2 contrasting blurs), & that FedSig needs to make an impaxx TA to punch thru tint! ;-)

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
I like the setup up, but have to agree that the tint really limits the effectiveness of the rear lighting during the day.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
That CN is pointless with the tint. Surface mount 2 Impaxx by the rear LP and call it good.

As for the door lights, great idea, but more of a gimmick. I can't see a situation where they'd be useful, save once or twice. We all have flashlights, right??? We have an Expedition SSV at work that has the courtesy mirror puddle lights that come on when you open the door or such. No one ever uses them, the dimmer switch is always all the way down to disable them and the interior lights. It's an officer safety issue.

Feb 16, 2011
Philly
I agree with the tint, it kills the lights effectiveness, but for the sake of the dogs, it has to stay. Its actually extra tint over the factory tint. Its DARK. Makes the truck look awesome though.

As for the HLF, this durango came in with the projector headlights, which we were not expecting. So unfortunately as HLF is a no no on that flapper for the highbeams.

The door lights were a customer request, and we aim to please.

Shawn L

May 21, 2010
Corbett, Oregon
got any more info on the rear marker light flasher? I tried searching for "Flashpoint Lighting custom LED/Relay setup for rear Red raceway" and several other combos and got nothing

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Bill, as always, very sharp install! I love the led lighting under the doors

VII

Mar 28, 2013
MN
Shawn L said:
got any more info on the rear marker light flasher? I tried searching for "Flashpoint Lighting custom LED/Relay setup for rear Red raceway" and several other combos and got nothing

I'm assuming he's referring to his company when he says the Flashpoint Custom setup. Ie. He made them himself.

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio
I know one of the members on here has a HLF that works with shutter lights. I want to say maybe ERM? It tricks the damper to think it's in high beam but flashes the bulbs. It holds the damper open

Here is the thread

http://elightbars.org/forums/xenforo/showthread.php?t=51291
Ford Police Interceptor Headlight Flasher'>http://elightbars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51291

Ford Police Interceptor Headlight Flasher

Last edited by a moderator:

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
love the how the CN and the Integrity's arrow functions sync together. damn tint

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.