For Sale for sale ome of a kind $120.00 PLUS SHIPPING price reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

signal12

May 22, 2010
long island new york
for sale is one custom light bar with 2 rotating strobes, 2-2 sealed beam rotators and 1 4 led light stick in the center.

the 2 strobes can be any color combo you want except green and purple, the 2 sealed beams are red and white and the led stick is blue and white

bar can be wired to operate strobes, motors, sealed beams and led seperately. this is a variation of the patented lightbar that i designed back in the 1970's, patent 4,626,966. 

willing to accept offers for a week then i will  accept best offer. there is only one of these bars in existance.

you supply your own strobe power supply  2 outlets required a water proof one will fit in speaker shroud behind led stick

any questions, please feel free to contact me. video can be seen at these links

20150906_131801.jpg

20150906_131812.jpg

20150906_131828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.