For Sale or Trade: Arjent SL Red and Blue lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgardner87

Jan 31, 2013
Fresno, Ca
Testing the waters on this lightbar. I picked this up from a surplus yard. As far as I know everything works.

It looks like all the internals are intact, the lenses look ok and not horrible.It is a red/blue bar with a 

SignalMaster. Shoot me an offer for something to trade or a price. I am just kinda fishing to see if 

I want to convert this to amber or just get some quick cash out of it.

102_2352.JPG

102_2353.JPG

102_2354.JPG

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
It's preferred you set an amount.. Where is the bar located? Can u ship it properly? Is that included ? Knowing for certain if it was 100% operational would help others know what to offer?.as well... Is the signal master in need of a seperate controller?....

Reactions: Nathan R

mgardner87

Jan 31, 2013
Fresno, Ca
i actualy got an email about this bar that I placed on a local forum to me the same time I posted it here and I had got a offer on there. Its nothing against anyone. I received an offer and thats why it can be deleted.

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Mods please delete decided not to sell on here. 
Please review the

In places where users have the ability to edit/modify/lock their own threads in this section, when something sells, and there are multiple things in the thread, mark the one item as found (don't delete them, just write found next to the description or pic). When all the items have been sold/found, add sold or found to the title, and LOCK the thread. A moderator will move it to the sold/found archive forum. Once again, DO NOT edit the post so much that no one can tell what was for sale/wanted. The classified posts are kept in an archive and need to be intact so feedback posts can be linked to them.
Also please familiarize yourself with the ELB Site Rules

eLightbars does not delete user accounts or their content upon member request. Contributions to this site are the property of this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.