For trade- Code 3 Defender LED Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Station2Lt.

Nov 4, 2017
Ozark, Missouri
I have some Code 3 defender tricore LED Modules in red and amber. I'm looking for the same modules in blue.

I have 12 in red and 2 in amber. I would like to have 14 in blue. I do have all the brackets I would need so just looking for the modules themselves.
Thank you.

Attachments

• 20171104_165732.jpg
    20171104_165732.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 26

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
Awesome! Thank you very much. If I have to retain my ambers that's not a big deal. If you need more pics of my modules I can do that too.
Hey yep got 14 blue modules. So if ya want ill gladly trade. Do your modules have the light bar brackets on them or do you want to just trade modules

Station2Lt.

Nov 4, 2017
Ozark, Missouri
Hey yep got 14 blue modules. So if ya want ill gladly trade. Do your modules have the light bar brackets on them or do you want to just trade modules
Ok awesome. Yep I've got my brackets, so if you wanna trade just the modules themselves that'd be great. I won't be able to ship them till Friday though if that's ok.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Please take further trade planning to PM instead of continuing to bump this ad.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.