For trade- Code 3 Defender LED Modules

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade: Parts' started by Station2Lt., Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Station2Lt.

Station2Lt. Registered Member

I have some Code 3 defender tricore LED Modules in red and amber. I'm looking for the same modules in blue.

I have 12 in red and 2 in amber. I would like to have 14 in blue. I do have all the brackets I would need so just looking for the modules themselves.
    Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. FusionWolf

FusionWolf Member

I have a full 47" defender all blue. Will have to verify how many modules. But would gladly trade

Station2Lt. likes this.
  3. Station2Lt.

You would be a life saver if you do.

4. FusionWolf

FusionWolf Member

I'm heading home now I'll be able to tell you how many I got when I get there

Station2Lt. likes this.
  5. Station2Lt.

Awesome! Thank you very much. If I have to retain my ambers that's not a big deal. If you need more pics of my modules I can do that too.

6. FusionWolf

FusionWolf Member

Hey yep got 14 blue modules. So if ya want ill gladly trade. Do your modules have the light bar brackets on them or do you want to just trade modules

7. Station2Lt.

Ok awesome. Yep I've got my brackets, so if you wanna trade just the modules themselves that'd be great. I won't be able to ship them till Friday though if that's ok.

8. Tony P

Tony P Moderator Support Staff

Admin Post
    Please take further trade planning to PM instead of continuing to bump this ad.

Thank you

9. Station2Lt.

My apologies, will do.

10. Station2Lt.

I was able to locate a trade. If this could be closed I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Tony P likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.