Wanted FOR TRADE: Whelen TAD8 for Whelen TAM83

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFDGoss20

Jan 14, 2017
Central Pennsylvania
I am looking to trade my Whelen TAD8 traffic advisor for a Whelen TAM83 traffic advisor.

The TAD8 unit that I currently have is all amber TIR3 modules, and has spent all its life on the interior of a vehicle. I just installed a new, lengthy (probably at least 25') wire harness on the unit. This is the traffic advisor that has a simple 6 wire harness and is compatible with just about any toggle switch or switch box.

I am looking to trade for an ALL AMBER TAM83 traffic advisor. I need it to be setup without end flashers, all 8 modules need to be amber TIR3, and part of the traffic advisor functionality. The TAM83 is the traffic advisor that has a 16 pin connector on the wiring harness, that plugs into a short harness that adapts to a 12 pin connector (I will need that harness as well), Which then plugs into either a Cencom unit or a controller such as the TACTLD1.

Let me know if any of you are wanting to trade.
Thanks

wolfman

May 21, 2010
Scranton, PA
Where in Central PA are you located? I believe I have one of the units you are looking for, but I'd have to confirm. I'm in NE PA. You can PM me directly. Thanks, wolfman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.