Wanted Force 4 XL Amber or Clear Dome, Cascade Mirrors and (STRONG) Magnets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
Looking for a clear or amber dome, cascade mirrors and strong (90+) magnets for a Code 3 Force 4 XL mini-bar. Please PM or e-mail with info.

Thank you!

wolfman

May 21, 2010
Scranton, PA
I have clear XL mini domes, and "V" mirrors, don't know if you'd be able to get cascade mirrors between the rotators. PM me directly if you are interested. Thanks, wolfman

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
I have an xl I'm parting out.

Has a clear dome, 4 standard 795 bulb rotators, 2 diamond mirrors and the center grill for a 55" bar.

The clear dome though would need a miracle to even remotely look decent though :(

15549074641598361445606191897415.jpg

RCMoeur

Apr 26, 2019
Phoenix, Arizona
I have a complete amber 5100 beacon with two H1 standard-speed rotators, center diamond mirror, a four-leg mount with the big 3 3/16” magnets, and a heavy-duty cord & plug. Everything works fine and the lenses are used but clear. Would you be interested in a full beacon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.