Amazon Product Ford Owners - Modify Your Own Programming

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
A few months back, I discovered ForScan. Since then, I've been able to activate and deactive tons of features and manipulate programming on a wide range of Fords.

After some trial and error, this is the by far the best OBDII interface that is compatible with ForScan and many other diagnostic apps and programs (mobile and desktop).

I installed cruise control buttons on my 2011 F-150 and instead of paying the dealer $90/hr to activate the programming, I purchased this and did it myself. Since then, I've changed tire sizes, disabled seat belt chimes, and tweaked a ton of other features on my 2016 F-150 XLT.

It's worth every penny if you have a Ford. Look into ForScan and get one of these:

Reactions: MtnMan

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.