Found-Whelen AdvantEdge

Status
Not open for further replies.

NESQ115

Jan 21, 2012
New York
I'm looking for a Whelen AdvantEdge, with rotators in working condition, and ideally with domes something similar to the example shown. OK if it does not have a speaker.

Thanks.
NCPD scan0085 (NS).jpg

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
N.C.P.D bar I know it very well, and will keep on the look out for ya. Are you doing a resto or just a wall hanger? I only ask due to needing a rear arrowstick or not.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I'm looking for a Whelen AdvantEdge, with rotators in working condition, and ideally with domes something similar to the example shown. OK if it does not have a speaker.
View attachment 206691
Are you still looking for one? I have a nice used one I'll sell. Clear lenses all around. 5 rotators (2 with red filters on them and one in the center with black out to rear), alley lights, and a front flasher on both sides.

PM If interested and I can get you photos.

NESQ115

Jan 21, 2012
New York
Are you still looking for one? I have a nice used one I'll sell. Clear lenses all around. 5 rotators (2 with red filters on them and one in the center with black out to rear), alley lights, and a front flasher on both sides.

PM If interested and I can get you photos.

Thank you very much for remembering my request and following up with me, but I have since picked one up. I need to make a new cable set for it though, as the prior owner cut off all the wires flush with the housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.