For Sale Four Feniex Fusion 200 (2 red 2 white)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanHandleStan

May 20, 2010
FL
I've got four Feniex Fusion 200s (Currently 2 red and 2 white) that I need to sell. My dealer advised if I'd pay shipping he'd be willing to swap it with anything he might have in stock so if the color combination doesn't work for you let me know. Paying the shipping is better than paying the return fee. Price is shipped
ashop.tristatepse.com_assets_images_26635200FusionLightstick2288_head.jpg

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Are they 40 or 180 degree? If they're 40 I'm interested in two all red. They need to be 40 though to punch through side tint. And also do they have mounting brackets?

PanHandleStan

May 20, 2010
FL
i only have one in 40 degrees. I also have a white one in 40 degrees. Not sure if you can have white. If so you could turn them both into red/white 40°.

I have an offer pending on the red 180°. the rest are currently 40°

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.