foxtrot5's next raffle - Feniex 4200 CONTEST CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Since the last one, http://elightbars.org/forums/f106/%245-t-6s-%2410-cannons-%2410-cobra-800-raffle-54943/ was so successful, I've decided to run another raffle. Drawing will be held 10/31 and the prize will be none other than a BRAND NEW Feniex 4200 controller! Entry rules are as follows:

1. With the exception of local public safety members, entrants must be members in good standing of ELB.
  2. You may enter for multiple chances into any drawing.
  3. Entry for the one (1) Feniex 4200 system is $25 per entry.
  4. All entries will be kept confidential, but the total number of entries in each will be published.
  5. Drawings will be held on 10/31/13 at ~1900 EST. This may be subject to change for any/no reason.
  6. Your entry MUST contain your ELB username or it will be refunded.
  7. Winner agrees to have their name, voice, likeness, and/or first-born used to promote the up and coming JDI product line. :thumbsup:

Entry fees may be sent via paypal to g.foley.ems@gmail.com please include a note with the payment that has your ELB user name and which contest you want to be entered in. You may combine entries into one paypal (ex: send in $50 and be given two entries in the contest)

Current entries: 18

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
rohmers said:
Is there a minimum entry number that needs to be reached?

Uh, no specific number, but I'd like to make it worth the time and effort.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
SireLite said:
Is this limited to US/CA members only?

I've never shipped anything outside the US before so I really don't know what kind of additional cost that might incur. How about this, if the winner is outside the US, they agree to pay 50% of actual shipping costs using one of the major shippers?

uniden278

Oct 10, 2011
Winthrop, MA
Still at zero entries at this point?

I would love to donate one of these to my department if I win, and the chances go to a good cause as well.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Holy Hell!!! I thought this was going to span the whole month, not just 2 weeks... lol Gotta wait till I get paid next week, and I'll be donating... :thumbsup:

jayfire2620

May 24, 2013
Flint, Michigan
Damn it Fox your killing me. I just ordered my Cannons from Fever just before the last raffle and was just looking at an all in one when you posted this. Seriously, a 4200, damn you and your van driving by saying take the candy. I know I shouldn't but I can 't help myself! Donation coming when I get home... Errrr. At least it won't be at the last second this time! :duh:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
ok.. ive been out of pocket for a week getting my penis reduction so I can walk without dragging it. I'm back now though. What do I owe you for T-6's for the original drawing? Is that over?

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
FEVER said:
ok.. ive been out of pocket for a week getting my man boob reduction so I can walk without dragging them. I'm back now though. What do I owe you for T-6's for the original drawing? Is that over?

Well I'm glad your surgery went well. I had the winner of the T-6's send you a PM.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
After my upcoming paycheck I might even get in on this!! Come on folks, only ONE person put in so far? At this rate the raffle will get canceled, and no one wants that!!!!!!!!!

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Because of the limited number of entries, I'm NOT CANCELLING this raffle, however I am extending it so the drawing will be held on the last day of the month.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
The cost of this item came from out of the member's pocket. Don't let him take a hit for the sake of his department. Make it worth his while, and score an AWESOME piece for pennies on the dollar!!!

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Zapp Brannigan said:
The cost of this item came from out of the member's pocket. Don't let him take a hit for the sake of his department. Make it worth his while, and score an AWESOME piece for pennies on the dollar!!!

Yeah, what he said! ^^^^

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
get in on this now, your odds are REALLY good to pick up an impressive piece of technology any only pay a fraction of what it's worth! Remember, this is not used, tested, played with or anything. This 4200 is BRAND NEW IN BOX!

firemedic105

Jun 2, 2010
East Coast of Canada
I will submitting an entry on friday Oct 25 if okay with you Gerg. :)

firemedic105

Jun 2, 2010
East Coast of Canada
August Arborists said:
I'm in.

Also, whadda I gotta do, post a bikini pic to distract you guys? :undecided:

How about a bikini pic without the bikini shown ;) rofl

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
The number of submissions has not been updated since 10/21. How many in as of today?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Kd8bao said:
Payment sent. 26 minutes to go.

You mean ~19hrs 15min right??? (Re-read the OP!!) :duh:

foxtrot5 said:
  1. With the exception of local public safety members, entrants must be members in good standing of ELB.
  2. You may enter for multiple chances into any drawing.
  3. Entry for the one (1) Feniex 4200 system is $25 per entry.
  4. All entries will be kept confidential, but the total number of entries in each will be published.
  5. Drawings will be held on 10/31/13 at ~1900 EST. This may be subject to change for any/no reason.
  6. Your entry MUST contain your ELB username or it will be refunded.
  7. Winner agrees to have their name, voice, likeness, and/or first-born used to promote the up and coming JDI product line. :thumbsup:

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Due to recently moving and now my internet at home crashing for the 4th time in 3 days I have not been able to update the count. The drawing will still be held today and the count will be updated soon.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Sure hope you hit the minimum you need to pull a profit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Per Foxtrot5 (Greg):

The drawing for the raffle will be held tomorrow, 1 NOV 2013, between 1500-1600 hours.

Good luck to all who entered :)

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Phoenix_Rising said:
Per Foxtrot5 (Greg):

The drawing for the raffle will be held tomorrow, 1 NOV 2013, between 1500-1600 hours.

Good luck to all who entered :)

So can ppl still enter up until then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.