foxtrot5's next raffle - Feniex 4200 CONTEST CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Ladies and gentlemen, after much nonsense in the past 48-72 hours, I'm back and I'm here to announce the winner!

Thanks again to everyone who entered and I'm happy to announce that I did a TINY bit better than breaking even on this raffle so indeed my FD does get something out of the deal.

The winner of the 4200 Raffle is: View Profile: FFParker - eLightbars.org

Please contact me for information about how to claim your prize!

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
Lost out again... Congrats to the winner though! I'm sure that is one hell of a deal! And of course, now I must ask... what is the next raffle? ;) :D

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Feb 4, 2012
Casper, Wyoming
foxtrot5 said:
Ladies and gentlemen, after much nonsense in the past 48-72 hours, I'm back and I'm here to announce the winner!

Thanks again to everyone who entered and I'm happy to announce that I did a TINY bit better than breaking even on this raffle so indeed my FD does get something out of the deal.

The winner of the 4200 Raffle is: View Profile: FFParker - eLightbars.org

Please contact me for information about how to claim your prize!

Much nonsense is certainly correct, I wanted to win!

Congrats to FFParker!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
:lock_it:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.