Free tickets for LEOs, FFs & EMS, Military (active or retired)! update 1/20/2022 - 911 Dispatchers & Nurses now included!

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I've been using this for a while without problems. People donate tickets to concerts, sporting events, etc and they are then given away to first responders and veterans. Most tickets come same day via Ticketmaster. I scored lower level Taylor Swift tickets last week and have gone to several MLB games courtesy of this as well.

Link for Public Safety : https://www.1sttix.org/ref/1350163
Link for Military : https://www.vettix.org/ref/1350163

Hopefully you all find some great free events in your area

Last edited:

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
Tony I love and Hate you right now. My wife has been wanting to see Taylor Swift in concert for years, personally not really a fan. I signed up, did the IDme thing (already had an account), requested tickets for the concert for the 18th in St. Louis, paid a $14.95 fee for ticket master service, and had two tickets emailed to me from ticket master in less than ten minutes.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Just want to make sure others see this. Was able to get tickets to KISS the other week and now they have Mariah Carey in Milwaukee, lots of events in Cali (and the others in between). I've used it several times now and gotten awesome seats each time.

Reactions: FiremanSketch

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Rescue squads lives matters! we arent included...

However i got enrolled through the military side Vet tix

Reactions: Tony P

HCSO249

Jul 17, 2016
MISSOURI
And for what it's worth, I just scored tickets to the Journey tour... Some of you retired fellas may enjoy them :)
That figures! Last time wife and I saw them they had severe technical issues so intermittently we saw about half the concert

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.