Free tickets for LEOs, FFs & EMS!

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
I've been using this for a while without problems. People donate tickets to concerts, sporting events, etc and they are then given away to first responders and veterans. Most tickets come same day via Ticketmaster. I scored lower level Taylor Swift tickets last week and have gone to several MLB games courtesy of this as well.

Referral link:
https://www.1sttix.org/ref/1350163

Hopefully you all find some great free events in your area

Taylor Swift you say... :eek: #ItsformykidsIswear

Thanks for this tho! Haven't heard of this before. I'll have to try to update if I end up picking anything up.

irishff

Tony I love and Hate you right now. My wife has been wanting to see Taylor Swift in concert for years, personally not really a fan. I signed up, did the IDme thing (already had an account), requested tickets for the concert for the 18th in St. Louis, paid a $14.95 fee for ticket master service, and had two tickets emailed to me from ticket master in less than ten minutes.

OP
OP
tsquale

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
Just want to make sure others see this. Was able to get tickets to KISS the other week and now they have Mariah Carey in Milwaukee, lots of events in Cali (and the others in between). I've used it several times now and gotten awesome seats each time.

Latest posts

Staff online

Latest posts

Latest Listings

Top Bottom