Fresh off the drawing board! My Liberty SC Study. Now the build begins!

ford-dealer

Sep 2, 2010
San Antonio
I am jumping off into the Liberty "Build Off" LOL

Here is my plan.

ai147.photobucket.com_albums_r302_ford_dealer_Liberty001_zps2d8a6d9c.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
i like the colored LR11s.

STEADY BURN THEM!!!

ford-dealer

Sep 2, 2010
San Antonio
Storm4200 said:
i like the colored LR11s.

STEADY BURN THEM!!!

Oddly enough, that is WHY those 2 are on L1F & L6F. They are the "Steady Burn Override" Definable ports on the SC Software! That is the plan, on some modes anyways! :thumbsup:

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
what are your thoughts on the different modes? These are the thoughts that i run through my mad scientist brain all day

ford-dealer

Sep 2, 2010
San Antonio
Storm4200 said:
what are your thoughts on the different modes? These are the thoughts that i run through my mad scientist brain all day

SLSW1 - Rear Amber LR11s Flash (RR60) & Rear Corners Signal Alert 75

SLSW2- Add R/B LR11 Steadys

SLSW3 - All Bar Zig-Zag Burst

SW4 - LA

SW5 - TD (All Front LEDs Steady 100%)

SW6 - RA

SW7 - All Bar Zig-Zag Burst (Less Rear Inboards) "Pursuit Mode" (rear corners only on rear)

SW8 - T/A Functions

SW9 - Cruise Lights

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Sounds PERFECT!! I would live in SLSW2 with the cruise lights on. The "long-throw" rear ambers are great!

I love the idea of everything steady on 100% with the takedowns, But I would also like the ability to run the whites only.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I would have loved to have some of those colored LR-11 in my LiberTitan, but wasn't able to find them... lol Looks like a sweet design man...

ford-dealer

Sep 2, 2010
San Antonio
TritonBoulder47 said:
I would have loved to have some of those colored LR-11 in my LiberTitan, but wasn't able to find them... lol Looks like a sweet design man...

You have to buy them for Justice Alley Light applications.

Kits = JDLF** (Change the ** to the colors Desired (Only R / A or B) No green

But it doesn't end there.... since they are on Justice Alley Light mount(s), you then have to buy a pair of LR11 takedowns for a Liberty so you can remount the colored LEDs on to those Liberty mounts. Since my bar is 54", I am able to mount them into the space between the corner and first 500 using a pair of:

p/n 01-026A748-02 SUB-ASS'Y, LR-11 TAKEDOWN LT HALF .

If you want front and rear like I am doing, you would need to buy 2 Justice Kits and 4 Liberty Sub Assemblies.

If you have a 49" bar, using the same "Half" units, would allow you to save enough space to add an additional 500. This is how they mount GTT/3M Emmitters to the center front of a Liberty.

Corner-500-500-Half-500-Half-500-500-Corner

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.