SOLD Frooom's multi-item thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Whelen TIR D8, R/W, cut cord. Repainted and cleaned, cracked end cap. BO.

image6.jpegimage5.jpegimage4.jpeg

• 1 Sound off flashback, solid state.
IMG_20210408_094801.jpg

Last edited:

txfire

May 19, 2010
Denton Co, TX
Afternoon. Just wanted to clarify something...the video shows RR units but you're in fact selling RW units, is that right? With them being hardwired, do you by chance have separate control of the white or is it all just on/off? I figure not but wanted to ask. I see it says mounting hardware...is it a long bail style bracket that goes over the light? I ask because I would want to mount up top of the windshield like you have on the 4-runner. Appreciate your time.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
That's correct, just wanted to give an example of their output. Unfortunately these units are not able to have colors controlled independently. The mounting hardware that they come with offer 3 ways to mount these: with ratcheting 3M end pieces that can accomodate 90 degrees, with a bale bracket and 2 suction cups, or with bolted on tabs and 3M tape that keep them tight to the headliner. If you zoom in on the pic with all 5 showing, that's what is on the end of them. Happy to give you some separate pictures if you want, or a pic of how they are mounted in our 4runner. :)

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Federal Signal MS4000U sold to jp394! Also, bump! I would love to get all these ULB9E's sold!!

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Bump! These paired ULB9E would look great in a jeep, 4runner, or anything else! They can do 90 degree straight on too! Buuuyyyy theemmmmmmm!

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Jingle bells, my stuff sells, that would be really great!
Oh what fun it is to sell
My red LED stuff today
Hey

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Bump. Can I get any offers on anything? The Star ULB9E work great for angled windows or rear windows...

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Taking offers on things folks, really want to move these things so I can justify some more purchases! :D

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Help me help you help EMT-BLS by buying this dominator so I can buy cannons from him. You know you want to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.