FS/FT MX7000 blue lenses and filters. I need a few mx7000 parts.... trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamaroGuy

Apr 22, 2014
Western Ky
Hey guys, Ive been restoring a mx7000 that i picked up off of craigslist a few months back. It was B/C/B with all the lower blue filters. I wanted a R/C/B bar so ive been collecting some red lenses and filters to complete my bar. I figured i dont need the blue lenses so id offer them for sale or trade for the red lenses and other parts that I need

I also have 4 5 hole blue filters (forgot one in the pic) and 2 6 hole filters  and 1 red 6 hole $5 each plus shipping

ai1294.photobucket.com_albums_b604_CamaroGuy86_WP_000710_zpsb58c9924.jpg

4 blue intersection sweeper lenses: $15 each plus shipping

ai1294.photobucket.com_albums_b604_CamaroGuy86_WP_000711_zps046b9eb3.jpg

If anyone has a question just PM me or if you have what I need let me know Thanks -Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

NVFD612

May 25, 2010
Indiana
CamaroGuy,

I will need shipping costs to 47932 and a preferred method of payment. If you would like toPM me the information, this would be just fine.

Dennis

resQyou

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Hey guys, Ive been restoring a mx7000 that i picked up off of craigslist a few months back. It was B/C/B with all the lower blue filters. I wanted a R/C/B bar so ive been collecting some red lenses and filters to complete my bar. I figured i dont need the blue lenses so id offer them for sale or trade for the red lenses and other parts that I need

If anyone has a question just PM me or if you have what I need let me know Thanks -Matt
Are you looking for MX parts in trade?? I have red upper/lower filters and amber lower filters.  Didn't see any "wants/needs" listed.

reddanny

Jun 4, 2010
ny ny
IF you need I have red rotator filters and basicly all parts except for lenses willing to sell very cheap. I have some posted

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
I have a pair of center rotator flat mirrors. PM me for pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.