For Sale FS Model 15 with Blue Dome - SOLD [No Longer Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich M.

Apr 13, 2011
USA Maryland
Rich M. submitted a new listing:

FS Junior Model 15 - - Junior beacon with plastic blue dome

I am selling a FS Model 15 with a blue plastic dome. The overall condition is good. It was tested yesterday and the motor turns and the light does light. The dome is in good shape with normal minor scratching from its days in the field. The light does come with its metal base, but I do not have the original screws to attach the plate. Also I do not have a skirt gasket.

See my other listings for a red dome and a amber dome model 15s.

Read more about this listing...

diggerdug.517

Sep 20, 2010
Michigan
If I'm correct at $ 155,00 each, I will take the Blue Plastic one and the Amber Glass one. And I assume they both work well ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.