FS or FT Whelen Dual Talon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdip

May 26, 2010
Mooresville , NC
Deciding to go a different route with my rear warning and both of these are a little too big to fit vertically on my c post in the back of the truck.
This post is for the talon see other post for slim lighter a trade will be for both of mine for the items on the list below

1 Whelen Talon in Red/White with full uncut cord and no flashback shield with bracket and suction cups Date: 2/08 this is passive talon not ballast like the original talons so no noise

I am looking for: Red or Red White
2x Single Whelen Talon/ Single Fed Sig Viper or similar interior light with a smaller housing, brand names only please.

2 or 4 depending on type surface mount lightheaded with bail bracket or decent bracket for interior mounting on a c post.

Let me know what you have. I'll update with date codes and photos shortly!

Attachments

• IMG_20170910_234912.jpg
    IMG_20170910_234912.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20170910_234830.jpg
    IMG_20170910_234830.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.