FS Whelen Mini Justice, Feniex T6's, Code 3 RLS, Whelen speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMedic19

May 8, 2012
Vermilion, Ohio
Hello everyone. The time has come for me to leave my department. I will be moving to Texas in the next month or two. Tonight I removed my entire set up from my Silverado. Everything is in perfect working order. Please ask any and all questions. Prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping. Feel free to make an offer on any or all of it. All products do work, however I do not offer returns or refunds. I will be leaving for a Vacation Sunday, 12/6/14. I can ship up until 4pm Tomorrow, Friday 12/5/14. If payment is received after 4pm, Items will not ship until 12/16/14. If you feel I have over priced anything, Please make an offer, but be respectful and fair.

1. A 1 Month old Whelen Mini Justice, All red, 8 lightheads, 4 Con 3's, 4 LIN6 Corners. This was a magnet mount bar, however I mounted it to a backrack with backrack mounts (Which can be included for an extra $25, these are heavy), However I do have the 4 90LB magnets, however I misplaced 1 of the 4 screws that mount the magnets to the bracket, and I found out the rubber spacers were used for a project at my fire dept.. This bar can accept nearly any type of Whelen Black feet, or the Pylon mounts. Comes with approx 9 feet of cable, +.-,Pattern. Lens are clean, 9.5/10, No bug residue. DOM-12/14 (even tho I bought it in November) Many flash patterns and extremely bright. Looking for $450 Shipped or OBO.

Cntrl.jpg

JusDate.jpg

Jusdate2.jpg

jusfr.jpg

JusticeBottom.jpg

Red Code.jpg

redfr.jpg

RLSback.jpg

RLST.jpg

RLSWie.jpg

RlsWire2.jpg

Speakfrnt.jpg

Speaktag.jpg

T6Cod.jpg

WhiteT6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
PM Sent on White T6

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I will take the red if he doesn't. Money ready!

Reactions: FireMedic19

FireMedic19

May 8, 2012
Vermilion, Ohio
Red T6's Sold, all that remains is the Justice, Also wanted to put this out there, I am VERY motivated to sell the Mini Justice, as I need some extra money for my Vaction/Interview's. So please make an offer.  :)   :)   :)   :)   :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.