FT: Lot of MTS2000 Radios

Status
Not open for further replies.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
For Trade (or Sale)

10 MTS2000's- B5 800mhz. All recently removed from a public safety agency. These were backup radios, all saw very little use. All radios have never been hacked or modified in any way. Programming not available. I have 10 radios total, 5 with perfect displays, and 5 with varying degrees of display issues. Other than that radios operate fine. Some sticker residue and paint pen marks which will clean off fine.

Want to trade for same model VHF radios- I do NOT need narrowband capable radios. Would also consider B3 models, but prefer displays. Trade will be for radio and antenna only. If purchasing, you will receive radio, antenna, good battery (OEM or After-market, at least 1000mAh capacity or more) and spk mic (NMN6191C). Sorry no chargers available unless you want a 6 bay charger, which can be discussed. Will also consider other VHF radio options, so suggestions welcome.

All radios have the same specs:
H01UCF6PW1BN
R06.72
Flash: 000004-000000-6

ai.imgur.com_C9NsbZ4.jpg

ai.imgur.com_x88nNGi.jpg

ai.imgur.com_U1EdNUj.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

ai.imgur.com_3ShUagz.jpg

Again prefer to trade for VHF however will consider purchase offers for the lot. Thanks.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Make offers, going to ebay very soon.

Also check out my other for sale ad- XTL/XTS 700/800 radios!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.