Fundraiser for Texas Police Officer.

maddux31

Apr 15, 2015
North Carolina
I am raising money for a Texas police officer. His wife is terminal with some type of illness that effects how the body is able to use food intake. I do not know how to even start to spell the name. He also has two daughters that are 4 and 7 years old. They may also have the same illness as there mother. The family made it past Christmas OK, but have fallen a little behind on bills. I am trying to raise $1238 dollars to send to them to make a house payment. He will also be facing funeral expenses in the next few months if not weeks.
I will be raising money by selling items here on the forum. I will be selling mostly new uniform items along with a few used light and siren items. 100% of the sale will be going toward the family. I will be taking payment via regular goods and services via paypal and sending the funds to him via paypal friends and family.
If you would like to make a donation outside of a sale please contact me and I will give you more information about the family. I do not want to post his information on the forum. I will give you full information via PM so you know this is a legitimate request.
Please look for my for sale post in the forum.
Thanks for reading this post and for any consideration you may have.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.