Fusion interior lightbar charger.

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
Does anyone have pics of the mounting brackets for their fusion interior light-bar on a 2013 charger? I'm pretty sure I received the wrong brackets. It's not even close to lining up.

Last edited:

Tom Pringle

Feb 12, 2018
Altoona, PA
I know the ones for my Explorer sucked. I had to bend and twist to get them to be close. There is still a lot of flashback due to the bars not close enough to the windshield..

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
I know the ones for my Explorer sucked. I had to bend and twist to get them to be close. There is still a lot of flashback due to the bars not close enough to the windshield..
That's understandable for "universal" mounts but ridiculous for "vehicle-specific" mounts

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
They're telling me the brackets go under the headliner between the metal roof and the headliner. Does that sound right? I was under the impression the brackets went between the visor mount and the headliner, not under the headliner.

EDIT: They replied they mis-spoke and that it should go on top of the headliner as I thought (between headliner and visor bracket)

Last edited:
May 9, 2012
Central Florida
The brackets for my 2017 charger we're decent at best. The outer edge brackets on both sides were a pain. My bar still doesn't sit flush up against the windshield like it's supposed to. I know this doesn't really answer your question but I'm just throwing it out there lol

jmamrak

Jul 17, 2014
Lagrange KY
I don’t know this for a fact but I may be possibe for you to have the wrong brackets.
Let’s say for example your car is an early model 2013 and the engineers made a slight modification to the visors. Dodge may have continued to use left over 2012 parts on your 2013. I don’t know if the 2012 and 2013 are the same but I have seen it happen before. Or maybe you just got the wrong ones. Fenix I’m sure would send pictures of the brackets to you for both years ( if they differ at all).

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
Just to update this thread with a conclusion, it was determined that I did in fact receive the wrong bracket. And for future reference to anyone that stumbles on this thread, the following pictures are of the Fusion Interior lightbar in a Feniex Dodge Charger Demo vehicle:

k3FCbe5.jpg

ivnVNX8.jpg

YJP4TYv.jpg

h2wVHyj.jpg

DQPhY87.jpg

gN7vcaQ.jpg

Up32Sth.jpg

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
That is not needed with the vehicle-specific mounts. Now that I got the correct bracket, there is zero flashback on my Fusion ILB

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.