Fusion Interior Lightbar in a 2013 F150

Trying to determine which Fusion interior bar to purchase for my 2013 F-150. Different dealer sites list one for the 09-14 F150 as a full bar and others only list a vehicle specific for the 2015+ models. I helped a friend install a "universal" mount passengers side fusion bar in a Jeep Grand Cherokee and was less than enamored with that process so I'd prefer to stick with a vehicle specific model.
My 2013 has the small overhead console and I wasn't sure if this would interfere with a full bar as is called for with the 09-14 model. I was considering just ordering the 2015+ split bar but didn't know if the brackets would work correctly.
Was hoping there were interior pictures out there of the full bar mounted in an 09-14 F150, or if someone could confirm the 2015+ split model will work in an 09-14 F150 without too much of a headache.

Thanks!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
There is one for both models. Like you mention the older one is only one piece

aj4vs

Mar 4, 2011
FL
Reviving this old thread as I’m looking for the exact same info. Were you able to tell if the 15+ lightbar fit your 12th gen truck? Or anyone know?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.