Fusion Interior Lightbar Question

jcemt

Jun 16, 2010
Central California
Hey guys,

Looking for a passenger side interior lightbar. Has to be red/blue with one steady burn red head and would like to have one white flashing head somewhere in the mix.

Will the Fusion work for my needs? I can't seem to find anywhere that says it has a steady burn option. If so, what configuration i.e. 180, 40 degrees multicolored would you recommend?

Thanks for the help!

Jun 28, 2014
Hauppauge, NY
Hi, the Fusion would be able to work for you. You could do Red (Steady burn) RWB (so the layout would be RRWB or RRBW with the red on the end steady burning). For the optics, a lot of people like to have 180° modules on the outer ends and 40° modules in the middle, this way you get the best of long range and wide spread visibility. Hope this helped!

http://www.ultrabrightlightz.com/fe...senger-interior-visor-light-bar-single-color/

CoasterGreg2104

Jul 23, 2016
Orange County, CA
I'm looking into picking up the dual color Fusion as well (interior split visor). I would like to have 1 mode that steady burns 1 red module and flashes the other 7 modules. For Mode 2, I prefer to have the entire bar switch to steady burn. Does this bar offer this capability?

CEVS

Jun 1, 2010
NJ
I'm looking into picking up the dual color Fusion as well (interior split visor). I would like to have 1 mode that steady burns 1 red module and flashes the other 7 modules. For Mode 2, I prefer to have the entire bar switch to steady burn. Does this bar offer this capability?

Yes, you can full steady burn in red in the second mode as well. The California Steady Burn module is only red, so if you wanted to steady burn the bar in the second color the single head will still be red.

Reactions: CoasterGreg2104

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.